florida guys please help

MISSINMYL

Flawless user
so today i got my 03 dsg , as far as i can tell she has , an acufab single blade polished tb , dynotech headers , and a full basani exhaust, and some sort of evil shift kit , vb , somthing , seems to have factory pullies and no tune that i know of,,,,,,, my problem is , she starts hard and will not idle with out being played with for like 3 minutes and then shes still rough , and she has stalled out alot at a complete stop while in drive , and refuses to stay running when i shift into R , she has five codes , 2 down stream o2 sensors , coolant sensor , intake air temp sensor , and tps , i have cleaned iac valve , tried a new tps , and coolant sensor , still does the same thing , a mustin guy at my parts store said it sounds cammed as well and guessed that this truck may have had alot more mods then it does now , and that possibly when it was de modded it was never de tuned ??? upon later inspection i realized she has tubular control arms as well so some one put some time and good money into this truck , either to prepare for some serious hp or because it had some serious hp , driveability is grerat when ur moving , pulls fu&%ing hard and puts u back , so i dont belive i have a loss of power ,,,,,, any way please comment or advise or send me to some one who can help ,, i am located in tampa florida

You may be right - sounds like it could be a tuning issue... Some of the Gen2 guys may know a good TB area tuner - I've only heard of a couple and they both got very mixed reviews. Heard good things about poweredbyford.com in Orlando if you don't find anyone closer...

Look up Ford Speed Racing in Pinellas Park across the bay. Ask for Rob Wells or Joe. If you can't find their number, PM me.

lamotta

thanks guys ended up that the dealer**** owner knows some one at lamotta performance in orlando , so the day after this post a trailer arived at my house and dropped off a 3 series bmw , and took my dsg to jake , waiting on outcome now

I'm no expert but it does sound like a tuning issue or the obvious a fuel issue. If it isnt a fuel mixture issue i will be VERY surprised.

was a bad harness , truck got new plugs new harness , handheld sct and a dyno tune at lamotta , all on the dealerships dime

Back