Factory lug nuts.

Kidsixpack

I started a new thread because I thought the other one might get overlooked. The the lug nut on the left is off of my white truck. I have no idea whether or not it’s factory. The two brand new Lugnuts on the right are options that I have here at the house that will fit. Do you guys know if the lugnut on the left is factory? It is a slightly larger however the other ones do fit properly. I’m pretty sure the wheels/tires are the originals.
Thanks
KID

I bought some new original ones from Autozone because my original ones were falling apart.. they were identical however. The first time I removed them to install drag radials they too came apart. So I bought aftermarket ones. The stock ones suck

Actually the truck ones on eBay look exactly like the ones on the white truck. So I know they’ll work just not sure how correct they look.
KID

I bought some lugs on eBay. When I went to replace them on my truck it turned out that my original lugs were under the black caps.
Problem solved!
KID

I still need two OEM lugs for my red 95. The only ones I’ve found are not an exact match.
Any ideas as t where I can acquire a couple?
KID

I'm buying new wheels from LMR. Does anyone have an opinion on these lugs? Or would you greatly recommend some of the other ones in this thread.

If it's mostly just a meh, whatever type thing then I'll go with LMR
718b295a467ebcee2926a5355a9fcd50.jpg
b84269f021d72c2ae2f4c86f119f6133.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm a dummy I actually see where they say they don't recommend factory lugs with these wheels. Probably a marketing ploy but whatever. I'll buy from them

Back