Coming From Canada

Canadian_Bacon

Armchair Athlete
So I'm thinking about coming down from Canada. It sounds like an awesome time. It's only a 16 Hour drive which I can do in a day. So it would probably be late (around 10 or eleven friction permitting) when I show up. So I'm missing Fridays events.

I have never been on the track or anything before so would I be able to or would I just have to spectate? Can I still go into the Truck show even though I'm pretty much stock? :help:

Well as long as you get your truck through tech inspection, and are signed up, as far as I know it shouldnt be a problem running in a race. check the rules for the different classes to make sure your good. bring a helmet, and if you have NOS or a non factory blower then you need a fire jacket, summit sells cheaper one's for like 50$

If there is anyway you can get there for friday fun / TNT, that is way better, we (wife and I) ran my red truck like 40 passes last L fest over the weekend, and we were taking it easy and letting truck stay cool. If we had wanted, we prolly coulda ran over 50 passes on friday test n tune aloan;k.
Its alot of fun, If you love your truck, then this is the place you need to be!!!!

Friday is alot more laid back for meeting and talking to people, saturday kinda gets busy with trucks preping for different classes etc.

bring a camera, and a good attitude, and you are gonna have a blast. :thumbup:

Back