Christman Parade

There A Christ Parade that we could Drive Are Truck in This weekend. And Get in with the SVTOA guys. its At 1PM at the Lebanon Hight school. Let go Guy and Girls. Lets mack a stand here.

I'll be in My 1995 R code Mustang. And there will be A lot of SVTOA guys there.

Let me Know. Like Now

Never Mind Its OFF. Thay will not let us in with them. Thay had to have a car count before hand. So thay can't add cars to the # thay put in.

smyrna has a christmas parade http://www.townofsmyrna.org
32nd Annual Smyrna Christmas Parade
“Christmas Miracles”
Sunday, December 10th, 2006 2 p.m.

This year’s Christmas parade will feature decorated floats representing churches, schools, civic clubs, and commercial organizations. High school and middle school bands from Smyrna and LaVergne will entertain the crowd with a host of holiday selections. There will also be marching units, fire companies and local elected officials. Santa Claus will be in his place of honor at the rear of the parade, high above the crowd. The parade starts at 2 p.m. sharp from the entrance of the Rotary Soccer Park, just off Mayfield Drive. It will then travel to the intersection of Mayfield and South Lowry and travel north on Lowry toward Sam Ridley Parkway. The parade will turn right onto Nolan Drive and after entering Sam Ridley at Nolan, will end at the Lee Victory Recreation Park.

or Download Application

Frequently asked questions!

What is the date for the 2006 parade?
The parade will be held on Sunday, December 10, 2006.

What is the theme of the 2006 parade?
The theme is “Christmas Miracles”

How do I enter the parade?
Parade entry forms are available at Smyrna Town Hall, 315 S. Lowry Street and on the Town’s website at www.townofsmyrna.org. The website provides a link to general parade information, applications, rules and parade maps. There is no fee to enter. The deadline for entry is Monday, December 4.

How much time does the parade take?
The parade begins at 2 p.m., and usually ends at 3:30, depending on the number of entries.

What is the parade route?
The parade begins at the Rotary Soccer Park off Mayfield Drive, enters Lowry Street at the Mayfield Drive traffic light, travel north on Lowry toward Sam Ridley Parkway, the parade will turn right onto Nolan Drive and after entering Sam Ridley at Nolan, ends at the Lee Victory Recreation Park on Sam Ridley Parkway.

What happens to the parade if it rains?
The parade will go rain or shine.

Contact: Smyrna Town Hall, (615) 459-2553 or email: parade@townofsmyrna.org

Last edited:
I would do it but i have no truck. I could decorate the sd if i had a NLOC banner and either be a chase vehicle or be at the start

Back