Best Tire Dressing?

I like the spray. Armor All brand or Meguiars. The Armor All is cheaper but I think they work the same.

Zaino has one that I use. It's not spray or gel....just a liquid. It's the best I've used.

vynilex works pretty good....alot like the Zaino....not sticky gel, doesnt attract dirt and crap or get a build up over time.

Easiest way I found was to hit the tires with Wesly's Bleach White and a scrub brush...couple coats if you have a lot of build up from other types of dressings....rinse well...

Then hit with vynilex with one coat for a simple gloss, or a couple coats for shinnier look

I would use any brand that is water based and has UV protectant. I like Optimum tire gel. Good natural shine, not sticky and wont dry or turn your tires brown.

i've used mequiar's vinyl spray, extreme tire shine and adams vrt. the vrt is not messy especially on the inside vinyl pieces.

Black magic. That is what i luv, Basically water proofs anything it touches. Of course it will stain your driveway, and attract dust to your wheels, but i windex my wheels after i spray my tires. So no big deal there. My favorite part is after you use it repetatively it seems to stick to your tires, and jsut car washing them seems to bring it back to life, or knock the dust off so to speak.

Damn Armor All foam? That suff is like a Walgreeen's brand foam shaving cream. Not that I use it. Lets all avoid Petroleum Distillates when using dressings.

Damn Armor All foam? That suff is like a Walgreeen's brand foam shaving cream. Not that I use it. Lets all avoid Petroleum Distillates when using dressings.

It works. I have tried the gel kinds, and kinds that come in the spray bottle.

I prefer the Armor All brand.

This stuff is my fave too.

currituckF150 said:
Only problem is you can't find it @ Advance or Autozone anymore.

Yes you can. It just doesn't come in the aerosol can anymore. It's in a trigger spray bottle. While we find your parts, please enter your ZIP Code at PartsAmerica.com It's at Wally's too.

Back