For Sale: 95 Lightning #772 with interior fire damage

ASAP

Fore!
$15000

1995 Lightning # 772 Black (SVT certificate included)
All available options except keyless entry. Tube bumper with metal tag holder and custom made billet bumper caps, jump seat, auto dimming mirror, dual visors, sliding back glass. Factory CD player and amp.

Around 165k miles on truck and bottom end of engine. Most everything else has been updated and improved upon.

Exterior: Paint is original and has clear coat fading on the hood and roof. A few dings and a couple chips on the cowl from having repainted back in 2010. No rust at all. 2001-2002 Lightning chrome wheels with Nitto 295/45/18 Front and 305/45/18 DR rears. Line X bed liner, Extang bed cover. New Clear headlights with LEDs/bumper and side markers lights. New brake light lenses. LineX bed liner, Extang bed cover.

Engine: stock bottom end with new main, rod bearings and oil pump that it really didn’t need back at 120,000 mls. Trick flow stage 2 cam, scorpion roller rockers, AFR 185 comp heads(per AFR now marketed as 195’s) with 58cc chambers and upgraded springs. 90mm Trick flow R intake with matching 90mm Accufab TB. TFS rails and Seimen Deka 80lb/hr injectors. Double roller timing chain, new distributor, MSD 6AL, cap and wires. Pimpxshift engine/ trans control. 130 amp alternator from E150 van. Bronco graveyard motor mounts.

Exhaust: MAC long tube 1-3/4 primary and 3” collectors customized with V band clamps and wrapped with DEI black header wrap. Custom made mandrel bent 3” exhaust down the passenger side, over the axle and out each side behind rear tires. Walker quiet flow ss muffers.

Fuel system: front tank removed but included. Rear tank has upgraded quantum 340lph pump(and new sender) with relay, breaker and heavy gauge wire to support. Pumps to a surge tank with 380lph quantum pump, then 8an feed and 6an return lines. Aeromotive 10 micron filter between surge tank and rails. Aeromotive regulator. All wired in with 10ga wire, relay with fuse. Has no trouble supporting 14psi of boost.

Drivetrain:
Custom $5k race built E4OD transmission with $4200 in parts receipts. Billet internals, race clutches, upgraded planets, all the goodies. CircleD 258mm billet lock up 3600 rpm converter. Shifts nice and smooth at part throttle and nice firm tire screeching shifts over 70% tps. Copperhead driveshaft loop, spicer 3050 u joints, refreshed rear end with new Motorsport clutches, stock 4.10 gears and SVO rear girdle cover. JDM long bars. Factory slapper bars removed and 2” drop shackles to level it off. New wheel cylinders and shoes in rear. Front pads are good.

Interior- Seats /jump seat in great shape(lumbar on drivers side not working) fog light switch in good condition. White faced gauges with LED’s seem to be fine. Worked when on fire when I shut it off and unhooked battery. 14point7 AFR, Autometer water temp, oil pressure and boost pressure gauges worked when shutoff. Bronco Graveyard dash repair bracket installed. Headliner, visors, windshield, dash and harness will need to be replaced.

Vortech V3si kit with 8rib 3.47 and 8” crank pulley available to be worked in for sale of truck or for $3500 separately.

I have a shop full of parts that I will be selling separately as well.

I have many pictures of this truck and can take whatever is needed. Let me know…

Here is the link to a YouTube video of condition of the truck:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back