1995 white with 102K

soonerlightning

I am selling my 1995 L. I just bought the truck in december and have decided that it would be best for me to sell the truck so I can purchase a house.

I recently added a "few" mods

Comp cam
1.72 FMS roller rockers
trickflow valve springs
trickflow hardened pushrods
New Starter
New HV waterpump
1" intake spacer
Smog delete
130amp Alt
Pioneer CD player
Head Studs
Powdercoated and Painted almost every metal part under the hood. The truck has new tires aswell, I didnt put them on but the owner before me did. I have only put maybe 6K miles on the truck since I bought it and 2K of that was on the trip home from GA where I bought it. I am still working on putting the motor back into the truck. I will make sure all is well and then sell it. I have over 9500$ into the truck. I noticed that the trans is a ford reman. I dont know when it was put in.

Truck has a few minor nicks and dings but nothing bad. The bed had a drop in plastic liner in it and I took it out because it was tearing the paint up.

I have pics if needed.

Would like $9K OBO OBO

Is it all back together or still apart? Would be interested in seeing pics, do you have them posted in a gallery somewhere?

i did get it all back together and started it up only to break a rockerstud out of the head.. I am in the process of getting a new set of heads for it right now. I am working on getting trickflow twisted wedge's ... If I do put them on it I am not sure what I would ask for the truck or if I would even sell it. That is alot of money to put into something and just turn around and loose..

Back