Lightning/HD Truck event Hotel for WFC 10!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello all, :wave:

With the help of Speedin Bob and Vern, we have again secured a block of rooms for the event in Indy. :tu:
The hotel is:

Clarion_Hotel.JPG

Click HERE to visit the Hotel's website

Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
2930 Waterfront Parkway,
West Drive
Indianapolis, IN, US
(317) 299-8400

This hotel is less than 5 miles from the track!

To reserve a room, you MUST call the hotel directly at (317) 299-8400

Our group code is "NLOC"

This hotel is about 5 miles from the IRP track. There are 30 rooms (15 queens and 15 kings) in the block and the discounted rate is $62 + tax/night (up to 4 people per room). The block of rooms is from 17 through 19 May. You may come earlier and stay later at that rate.

NOTE: Pets are allowed at an additional charge.

We have also asked that the hotel errect a shelter with lights and ice-maker, to work on Steve Colgan's truck. ;) :D

Well, I just called and, I'm in, and have told the boss---not to expect me this week-end at work!!!!!!!! Hotel even has a BAR!!!!!!!!!! Now if I can just get this "ol red pig" of mine, ready to race!!!! I geuss I'm the first......to res. So lets get this going.... Who else is locked in?????

Steve,

Nan and I are just trying to make your WFC10 experience a memorable one.:db:

:dw: :flamed: :LMAO: :hide: :chacha: :rofl: :scared1: :devious: :whistle: :BL: :comfort: :applaud: :pat: :drugs: :chair: :beanie: :eek: :stirpot: :nana:

How close to the track? nevermind, looks to be a little less than 4mi according to google.

Last edited:
Booked 17th - 21st and vacation is scheduled, so I'm ready to go.

And Steve, I'll bring my tools, so between us and the Sparkman Garage we should be able to handle it. ;)

If I buy a Gen 1 roller for Nan, can we have it running in time to head home:? ;)

iam telling you guys i brought that trailer from St Louis lightning so
that should mean my truck wont brake ever again....yeah right.......LOL.....

called to reserve my room tonight...had some foreign lady take my name and number and said someone would call me back in the morn...oh well. Guess I'll make reservations tomorrow then!

How many days is the event? Don't think I can stay the whole time, whats the best days to be there?

to those who have reserved already, do they require payment at time of reservation? I'm splitting it between a friend and we need to know when he needs to pay up...Thanks!

Back