Fab Fords Forever 2017

They always put all Lightnings in the same place no matter what time you show up, if your staying at the Knott's hotel my Lightning will wake you up for the O Dark :30 line up.

Leaving a day later than Scott, we will be cruising with Jeff (E9TAC) and? all day Thursday to Sacramento, Jeff will probably continue on, We are going to hit a railroad museum Friday morning then to Knots.
Saturday will be at Knots the the whole day doing rides etc.
So other than trying to roll into the show with Lightning guys
I will miss it.
then Monday- Friday more of the same, Cali adventure, Universal, Disney etc. then home on Sunday.
Looking forward to meeting you all at the show.

They always put all Lightnings in the same place no matter what time you show up, if your staying at the Knott's hotel my Lightning will wake you up for the O Dark :30 line up.

Good Alex ! I won't have to set my alarm ! Last I knew Jeff (e9tac) was gonna hot foot it to meet up Friday morn with the BALA troops at exit 391. Haven't heard anything from Steve Stock so don't know if he's rolling or not.

Meanwhile, Stecht has all her makeup on and she's ready to roll south come Wednesday morn. Headed to Yreka, then Thursday the Los Banos area to await you guys Friday morn.

Scott

RR museum

Leaving a day later than Scott, we will be cruising with Jeff (E9TAC) and? all day Thursday to Sacramento, Jeff will probably continue on, We are going to hit a railroad museum Friday morning then to Knots.
Saturday will be at Knots the the whole day doing rides etc.
So other than trying to roll into the show with Lightning guys
I will miss it.
then Monday- Friday more of the same, Cali adventure, Universal, Disney etc. then home on Sunday.
Looking forward to meeting you all at the show.

Can meet you at that the California RR Museum on Friday morning. What time do you plan on being there?? Think it opens at 10am???
Don Brubaker "RDDYKW"

Yup doesn't open till 10, so hoping to leave there around 12-12.30 would probably like to stay longer but still have more driving to go on Friday.
and also at some point I have to re-wash the truck lol.
If this works, great, if not see you at the show.
I am towing with my 2010 5.4 expedition so sadly not setting any speed records lol.

Regarding a car wash, there are several in the area. We usually wash our trucks after checking into the Knott's Hotel on Friday, at a self wash car wash next door to a Mobile Gas Station.

8530 Knott Ave.
Buena Park, CA 90620
https://www.yelp.com/map/mobil-buena-park-2?start=7675 Crescent Avenue, Buena Park, CA 90620

Thanks for that info George. I was starting to wonder about finding a car wash and was pretty sure you guys already knew of the good ones to hit up !

Scott (on my wife's username dammit !)

In Yreka this eve. 'Course can't leave the northwest without finding lots of rain ! Now, we have a dirty white Lightning !

Scott

For any one who wants to meet up And show up with a bunch of Lightnings me and my Team from LA area Are meeting up at 6am at the Dennys off of 91fwy and Lakewood Blvd heading out to show at 7am then meeting up with more guys from Inland Empire at the Mall parking lot before entering the show. If not safe travels and see you at the show! ⚡

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

df264a5b05a70320e68a0ac89ede77aa.jpg
cc31b449cbf55c18f832df5f82878ffa.jpg
858c957911237a4559996f59e4b6bf31.jpg
574a535a7036f0f2bae2b2e07593867c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that bolt I replaced in the parking lot broke off 40 miles out, the pulley was no where in sight the belt I recovered. I pulled the snout and limped all the way home. It did not ping over the grape vine just a little hick up on the Pacheco Pass but it got me home. Going to send the snout to Whipple to get rebuild.
It was nice to meet the crew from Waslo, you guys have some clean Lightnings. Props to you guys for making the trip the Knott's show.

Hey thanks for the cool pics ZeekLB. Well thanks to everyone for coming down. Great weekend as always, 45 Lightning showed up. That is the most we have had. The Washington guys are cool as hell and it was nice to meet all of them. Hope you guys can make it down again for a chicken dinner :). Well the countdown starts for next year :). Alex, glad u made it home ok. George, we need to get out to Willow soon.

Back