A suggestion for TOTMs....

Skritch

....past and present. Lets get a group shot of the Gen 1 and Gen 2 trucks that are at L Fest. All the Gen 1's that are there, and all the Gen 2's that are there and the whole batch of TOTMs (Truck Of The Month)....

Scott

Great idea Scott,

Maybe the shot will be published in Ford Performance Trucks?!:eek:ldtu::scared1:

I'm game. I'll just have to clean the truck before hand... Oh who am I kidding!

I'm game. I'll just have to clean the truck before hand... Oh who am I kidding!

Frank, at least run it thru a car wash :laughing6: :lotg: :laughing6:.....OR.....here's an idea, wash it before ya load it in the trailer.....:rolleyes:

Scott

Looking at the registration list here's the highly probable, since they already paid !

Gen 1: Grade 8, Jean; sstock, Steve; plum360415, Kerry; RhinoRacing, Shawn; 93AZ-L, Rob; Copperhead, Keith (different truck);lghtspd, Ray .

Gen 2: Frank5L, Frank; Andre, Andre (no truck); Nazgul, Paul; 203 Cree, Rob; Dowheelies, Eric; gunman, Darren; Sixpipes, Dennis; SLVRLTNG, Jon (no truck).

Possibles: Gen 1: Struckby, Ed (no truck); GJLS, Jerry; Justin95L, Justin.

gen 2:

Scott

Possibles: Gen 1: Struckby, Ed (no truck); GJLS, Jerry; Justin95L, Justin; Copperhead, Keith; LGHTSPD, Ray.

I plan on being there, but I'll be without my truck. I'll more than likely bring my daily driver (Black 93 L) and run it, but my orange race-truck is staying home. ;m

I plan on being there, but I'll be without my truck. I'll more than likely bring my daily driver (Black 93 L) and run it, but my orange race-truck is staying home. ;m

Well, good Keith ! I'll put you in the "probable" list but with no truck since you won't have the one featured. I think Ed is flying up and Andre is cruisin' over from Germany. Thinkin' of gettin' the trucks in a semi circle with the owners next to them and the ones without their trucks in front kneeling. that oughta do it. Now to convince Steve Bauer to take some pics of the whole thing as well.....

Scott

I have also challanged the NHTOC TOTM winners to show up with their trucks for a photo shoot. The Harleys have had a TOTM since Nov 2005. I don't know how many, if any, will show up, but we will take a picture of those that do.:thumbup:

...Dwight...

Yes,

Steve Bauer from Primedia (Ford Performance Trucks + MM&FF) is scheduled to cover the complete event again! :tu:

...Dwight...

Back