-->
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vortech V-1 (S-trim)

Name: Gary

Hey Shaun, I see that you already sold. Im curious if you knew about this? (I just found this while reading through FAQ on their web site.

Are Vortech superchargers upgradable?

Yes. With Vortech, most models are upgradable to the latest technology.

The Vortech supercharger V-1 exchange program and V-2/V-3 exchange program allows owners of a V-1 A, B, and S-Trim to step up to the V-1 heavy duty Si-Trim, T-Trim, or V-7 YSi-Trim superchargers or our "Super Quiet" V-2/V-3 Si-Trim.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shaunditty
    Name: Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFlareSide View Post
    Hey Shaun, I see that you already sold. Im curious if you knew about this? (I just found this while reading through FAQ on their web site.

Are Vortech superchargers upgradable?

Yes. With Vortech, most models are upgradable to the latest technology.

The Vortech supercharger V-1 exchange program and V-2/V-3 exchange program allows owners of a V-1 A, B, and S-Trim to step up to the V-1 heavy duty Si-Trim, T-Trim, or V-7 YSi-Trim superchargers or our "Super Quiet" V-2/V-3 Si-Trim.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I didnt think to see how much that would be to trade it in on a new one.
    The new one Im thinking of getting shipped straight from Vortech is a little over $2800.
    1995 #1768. 179k Miles, Stock motor, JBA 1-5/8 long tube headers, X pipe, Summit chambered mufflers/dumps at axle. Vortech V3 Si-trim, 8-rib 6.87 crank/3.47 blower pulleys, 12:1 Vortech FMU, Walbro 255 (GSL392), Kirban adj FPR, Tial BOV, MSD 6btm, NGK TR6 .030 gap, Punisher VB, traction bars, EGR/Smog pump delete, Flex-a-lite 295 fan kit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2