-->

Thread: Turbo kit and extras

Name:

Turbo kit and extras

Listing my turbo kit I bought a few years ago from another member. "My kit is basically a Silverstate turbo kit, the only change I made was to move the wastegate to make it work better and vent to atmosphere. The kit is complete and would include a stainless Y that will connect to a stock exhaust if you'd like. Before that y is also a stainless cut out that I installed a few months ago. The kit comes with a New Comp billet 8079 turbo, Tial 50mm wg and a turbonetics BOV. IThis kit is all stainless except for the headers which are BBK ceramic coated. Will come with my intercooler and all associated piping and clamps." Never installed the kit. Bought it along with fast classic, lm1 wideband,will also bundle in flex-a-lite 295 Efan,struckby harness,and a set of his battery cables. Shipping will probably be expensive but can possibly work out some deals 5,000 .
    Aaron (307)275-2807 on call 24/7/365 so I can be hard to get ahold of sometimes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Vrrooooooooooom
    Name: Jeff

Man that's a lotta goodies.

Funny some of those mods are the same ones I've done to my SS kit - the addition of the cutout, changing the wastegate. Also, the downpipe on mine was originally 4-bolt at the turbo end, and I changed that to a 4" v-band with a reducer.

It's a good setup.

Name: Mike

Oh Jebus! I wish....but I'm in the middle of trying to buy a house in this ridiculous market.
    TKO 600 swap

Name:

Man this would be a really good portion of what I need to get started on my kit. I don't need the turbo, BOV, WG, fan and wiring harness, Fast, or wideband as I have already converted to PiMPxShift. Is that a standard T4 turbo flange? Would you be interested in selling all the part I do need? Basically just the headers, piping, and intercooler. I would also be interested in the Struckby battery cables.
    Jason L.
    Black '93 Lightning #439
    Built 2/16/93
    Lowered 3"/4" f/r
    PiMPxShift
    460 tube
    Crane 1.7 rockers
    Underdrive pullies
    Custom exhaust
    Level 10 Shift Kit
    E-150 brake upgrade
    A few things for looks... turbo install this Winter!

Name:

Going to try to get rid of all of it at once or maybe separate the fast from it if there was interest