-->

Thread: Been on my list for awhile

Name: Justin

Been on my list for awhile

I finally got one.
    It's a high mileage unit that needs some TLC.
    I've already started some of the repairs while waiting on the title and registration.
    I'm still not sure about the color. I like the color just not sure having it on a Lightning.
    It's starting to grow on me. I'm going to give it at least a year before I make a decision.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Vrrooooooooooom
    Name: Jeff

No one will ever miss you coming!!

Welcome to the crew!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    #72 in 1995, Crimson
    Tweaked and Turbocharged
    10.81@126.7

Name:

welcome, congrats. i think the color will continue to grow on you based on your chartreuse yellow? shirt. i think i like the truck's color. some magnum 500-type wheels would really contrast well with their 5 black center areas.

Name: Eric

Welcome! Is that right hand drive or just the way the picture was taken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name: Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by bobwhite View Post
    welcome, congrats. i think the color will continue to grow on you based on your chartreuse yellow? shirt. i think i like the truck's color. some magnum 500-type wheels would really contrast well with their 5 black center areas.
    I agree Bob, I think some more black accents and it will ttone the yellow down a bit.
    White 94 under 10k miles. PiMPxshift, Punisher E4OD, PI Converter, Vortech V3 Si Trim, Snakebite Bracket, Custom ASP Pulleys, SN95 Timing Cover Bassani Exhaust, LFP Long Bars, Copperhead Driveshaft Loop, Custom Rear Gas Tank, Spal Brushless Fan, Polished Stock Wheels, Billet Center Caps, Bedrug, TCE Front Brakes and a MSD TFI Coil.

Name:

I like the yellow. There just aren't a lot of yellow vehicles out there, so it stands out in a crowd. Besides, what color do we perceive a Lightning bolt to be? Some shade of yellow? Keep it the way it is. Accents Maybe some black Saleen stripes on the lower doors? Like mine.

Why is the F-150 emblem backwards? That's not a backwards photo, the actual emblem is backwards. Odds bodkins!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name: Gary

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer55 View Post
    I like the yellow. There just aren't a lot of yellow vehicles out there, so it stands out in a crowd. Besides, what color do we perceive a Lightning bolt to be? Some shade of yellow? Keep it the way it is. Accents Maybe some black Saleen stripes on the lower doors? Like mine.

Why is the F-150 emblem backwards? That's not a backwards photo, the actual emblem is backwards. Odds bodkins!
    Pretty sure the picture is a reverse image. Unless itís a right side driver with backward badges.

Name:

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFlareSide View Post
    Pretty sure the picture is a reverse image. Unless itís a right side driver with backward badges.

I guess it could be. I was trying to picture in my mind how that would happen. It's just totally weird the way it looks.

Just looked at it again. The steering wheel is the giveaway. Should've seen that from the get-go. Oops!

Name: Steve

Siderbox. Welcome! I kinda like the yellow. Would have been a cool addition to the original three colors on the first gen. I looked at a yellow one just a few months ago in Michigan. It was pretty rough but looked cool in yellow.
    KID