-->
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Those That Trailer Your Trucks

Name: why??

I've had both. The open centers and solid deck. They both have their place. I found the open great if you need to work on your car at the track. Their also a lighter, so if your pushing your weight limits that helps....But.. your only using it for trailering a car, unless you add diamond plate in the centers.
    The solid deck I liked more because I used it for everything, not just trailering a car. I used it to pick up my lift. I've loaded it with lumber and building materials. I've put my ride mower on it. I've picked up skids of slate, mini excavators, a fork lift...the list goes on... but it was a lot heavier...
    A victim of Murphy's Law...24/7

Saint Andrew’s Cross aka; The U.S> Confederate Flag! It was not for slavery, it was for freedom from high taxation by The Federal Government!

Stroked & Blown
    Name: Billy D.

My trailering methods

Open is 16+2 dove

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    1.51 6.55 @ 107.9 14 psi

393w s484
    Chris Garrett e4od

Name: Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by lightn95 View Post
    I've had both. The open centers and solid deck. They both have their place. I found the open great if you need to work on your car at the track. Their also a lighter, so if your pushing your weight limits that helps....But.. your only using it for trailering a car, unless you add diamond plate in the centers.
    The solid deck I liked more because I used it for everything, not just trailering a car. I used it to pick up my lift. I've loaded it with lumber and building materials. I've put my ride mower on it. I've picked up skids of slate, mini excavators, a fork lift...the list goes on... but it was a lot heavier...
    Exactly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3