-->
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My new best!

Name: why??

Quote Originally Posted by FMOS Racing View Post
    I definitely hear you! I drive mine a few times a week, but I have a new fuel pump setup that I'm putting together on the bench right now. I'll be able to swap it out in an hour when it's time to change. But I still had to invent something to mess with....

Also this.... Lol

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    What is / was that Jeff....
    A victim of Murphy's Law...24/7

Saint Andrew’s Cross aka; The U.S> Confederate Flag! It was not for slavery, it was for freedom from high taxation by The Federal Government!

Vrrooooooooooom
    Name: Jeff

My daughter's Dune Racer with motor and gearbox upgrades and running on 20v Li batteries now. It'll scamper on those plastic tires.

She was laughing her head off doing donuts in it when she first drove it. Reminded me of someone here.

#74 in 1995, Crimson
    Tweaked and Turbocharged
    10.81@126.7

Name:

nice looking bullet shaped tach on the steering column.

Name: Chad

Quote Originally Posted by shaunditty View Post
    I tried a 10:1 fmu and didn’t notice much difference. But then the truck sat all winter. I ran a Nissan Titan on the interstate that spring and my motor rattled on long pulls. I got nervous and put the 12:1 disk back in it, put the base timing back to 10*, and Ignition controller back to 1* to 1.5* and started running 50/50 race gas. Rattle went away. I actually never had heard a motor rattle before and realized the noise was the same noise I could hear at the track so I was nervous I was pushing it too hard. So that’s why I took it out. I realize the 10:1 disk probably wasn’t causing the rattle/detonation but I just wanted to put it back to “safe settings”. I pulled plugs, borescoped it, changed my oil, etc. glad I didn’t hurt it. Could of been bad/old gas but it freaked me out. I’m not gonna try to beat up on my truck and go for max effort. I got it into the 100mph club and that made me happy. Sure I wanna go faster but for now I can’t afford to blow it up.
    With the methanol injection I was able to run full to slightly advanced timing on pump gas with no rattle. One day I got curious and turned the meth off. That didnt last long. That was the first time I ever heard my truck rattle.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    93 black Lightning. Fully rebuilt 357, 9:1 compstock crank, scat rods, DSS forged pistons, Total seal rings, ARP mains studs, roller cam conversion, custom Delta cam, FMS lifters, TW 170 heads, Crane 1.6 RR's, BBK shortys, Innovate WB,, deleted egr and smog pump, Tweecer R/T, e-fans, Mallory Hyfire 6, MSD coil, Taylor Thundervolt wires, Copperhead D/S loop, Detroit Tru-Trac, Punisher VB,Bassani O/R pipe, DI/DO Magnaflow. Vortech S-trim coming soon.

Name:

Quote Originally Posted by FMOS Racing View Post
    My daughter's Dune Racer with motor and gearbox upgrades and running on 20v Li batteries now. It'll scamper on those plastic tires.

She was laughing her head off doing donuts in it when she first drove it. Reminded me of someone here.

Haha love it! Got my 3 year old a 12v John deere side by side. After the first time getting stuck on grass I decided to cut up bike tires and put the tread on the rear tires. Not gonna have my boy getting stuck in the yard!
    T/W heads, Comp XFI cam, PI 2600 stall, VSR next gen billet 78/75 turbo, id1050x injectors, and a Stock 200k mile shortblock with a Pimpxshift

Personal best 1/8 mile: 6.53 @ 103.4 mph 1.47 60'

Name: Marcus

Quote Originally Posted by slow94 View Post
    Haha love it! Got my 3 year old a 12v John deere side by side. After the first time getting stuck on grass I decided to cut up bike tires and put the tread on the rear tires. Not gonna have my boy getting stuck in the yard!
    It seems like you are introducing them to your hobby at a young age.

Name: jon

Nice one! It's cool that you're introducing them to an awesome hobby

Name: Carl

Congrats! Is there gonna be an event this year?

Make NLOC Great Again
    Name: Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by sequares View Post
    Congrats! Is there gonna be an event this year?
    Yes! This is posted as a sticky https://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthr...Spookfest-2020 Sadly registration is closed.
    1995 Black #2127
    Dart based 427 Windsor, Novi 2000, full sequential, E-85, MS3/3X, blah blah
    http://www.buildpics.org/

My truck's saga
    https://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthr...-come-together

Find the NLOC on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/nloc.net/

Thanks for letting me know.

Name: Jamie

But you’re still more than welcome to come and hang out you just need to email Brett your name so he can add you to one of the racer’s crew so you can get in. $10 to get in
    White 94 under 10k miles. PiMPxshift, Punisher E4OD, PI Converter, Vortech V3 Si Trim, Snakebite Bracket, Custom ASP Pulleys, SN95 Timing Cover Bassani Exhaust, LFP Long Bars, Copperhead Driveshaft Loop, Custom Rear Gas Tank, Spal Brushless Fan, Polished Stock Wheels, Billet Center Caps, Bedrug, TCE Front Brakes and a MSD TFI Coil.

Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3