-->

Thread: Back again!

Name:

Back again!

LR went to hell in a hand basket yesterday. Suckass new forum design that sucks azz! I'll be frequenting this joint once again.

Name: Francis Steele

Welcome! Hopefully they will fix LR. I like how it has always been run, as well as this site.

BOOST and JUICE!
    Name: Brian

I don't like the new design either. Didn't go there too often anyway since all the traffic is in the Gen 2 section.
    10.26/134 Stock Shortblock...800HP Timebomb! SOLD,But I'm still hanging around.

Name:

But here all the traffic is all Gen. I.

BOOST and JUICE!
    Name: Brian

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer55 View Post
    But here all the traffic is all Gen. I.
    Yeah,I wonder how that ended up that way?
    10.26/134 Stock Shortblock...800HP Timebomb! SOLD,But I'm still hanging around.

Name: Jamie

Because before lightning Rodder all the traffic was here Then F-150 online pulled Gen 2 guys away because some guys didn’t like the old owner Dwight’s rules. Then guys got tired of F-150 online and started Lightning Rodder. Gen 1 guys never left!
    White 94 under 10k miles. PiMPxshift, Punisher E4OD, PI Converter, Vortech V3 Si Trim, Snakebite Bracket, Custom ASP Pulleys, SN95 Timing Cover Bassani Exhaust, LFP Long Bars, Copperhead Driveshaft Loop, Custom Rear Gas Tank, Spal Brushless Fan, Polished Stock Wheels, Billet Center Caps, Bedrug, TCE Front Brakes and a MSD TFI Coil.

Name:

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie V View Post
    Because before lightning Rodder all the traffic was here Then F-150 online pulled Gen 2 guys away because some guys didn’t like the old owner Dwight’s rules. Then guys got tired of F-150 online and started Lightning Rodder. Gen 1 guys never left!
    Dwight was an asshat. I was the moderator of this forum (LOOK) at one time. I had posted a link to a group buy of some kind, that was on LR. I got banned for three months for doing that. So I went to LR, naturally. I never saw what the problem was linking a group buy that was from a vendor, not LR itself. But the asshat Dwight took exception to it. Hopefully that shat is gone. There was also LightningGaraage, which at one time was a stand alone site. Now it's linked to FacePlant. So that one's out for me, I'll never do FlopBook.
    Last edited by cbxer55; 06-17-2019 at 02:39 AM.

Name:

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer55 View Post
    Dwight was an asshat. I was the moderator of this forum (LOOK) at one time. I had posted a link to a group buy of some kind, that was on LR. I got banned for three months for doing that. So I went to LR, naturally. I never saw what the problem was linking a group buy that was from a vendor, not LR itself. But the asshat Dwight took exception to it. Hopefully that shat is gone. There was also LightningGaraage, which at one time was a stand alone site. Now it's linked to FacePlant. So that one out for me, I'll never do FlopBook.
    Yep, he's what drove me away 10 years ago... all I was doing was trying to ask about a product and if anyone used it so, I posted the question with a link to the product. Well, no post generated so, I tried to post again, nothing. After several attempts I received a really nasty PM from Dwight accusing of me of trying to sell / push a product on his site and that he was going to ban me. Apparently he didn't even read the post. Glad he's gone,

On the other hand, his wife Nan (I believe) was a real sweet heart.. I purchased several items from her. She was a super nice person and a delight to talk to. In fact, I still might have a hand written note of thanks from her somewhere in the house.

I paid my buck-o-five
    Name: stoffer

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie V View Post
    some gen 1 folks bounced back and forth (social butterflies)

‘03 Harley
    ‘02 Lightning (dohc twin turbo)
    ‘01 Lightning (promod project)
    ‘01 lifted Eaton swapped F150
    ‘00 Lightning (Wicked)

Name:

Quote Originally Posted by stoffer View Post
    some gen 1 folks bounced back and forth (social butterflies)
    Well, I own a Gen. II and I bounce back and forth. Guess that makes me a social butterfly. LOL!!