-->
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Big Boys with ther big toys need a BIG garage

Vrrooooooooooom
    Name: Jeff

I see you over there supervising, Steve! That would've been '03.

I mentioned earlier that I had argued with Roy about the wisdom of hauling that chunk across the country. Obviously Roy was right.

Wish I had a picture of me and Justin hanging on that jack handle under the truck trying to get enough crush on that front bolt without any special tools.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Name: Steve

You got a good memory Jeff. So that had to be lfest #1 at Topeka's Heartland track then.
    Good times had by all that were there. I remember a darn good barbecue on the Friday night too. Thinking that was the time I met up with Cherie and we flew in together??

Name: Justin

Jamie V just told me you were all talking about me. 😬. Good time for sure Jeff, Steve and Roy. It was Lfest 1 for
    Sure. Was that 03 or 04? And I was in my early 20s Steve. Hey Jeff, check out Mikey’s scooter. That wasn’t that year that you tore you acl was it?

Vrrooooooooooom

Hey Justin!

Definitely 03. I had the big block in 04 and that's when I blew up my knee.

The LFest and WFC adventures were some of the best times in my life! Great times with great people.

I have a ton of pictures and videos. I've been contemplating rebirthing my fmosracing site so that I can upload all the club and event archives that I still have, especially to honor guys like Vern who are no longer with us.

I've Fallen&Can't Get Up
    Name: Roy

Boy those pictures bring back some memories. Hauling Jeff's truck cross country. My transmission puking fluid up as we went up the mountains. It had just recently been rebuilt and they overfilled it. The truck started cutting out off and on and Jeff changed the fuel filter in a parking lot while I was checking the transmission fluid and trying to correct that. In the middle of the night one of the tanks ran out of gas and he meant flip to the other tank but flipped the fog light switch and couldn't figure out what was happening for a few seconds and then flipped to the right tank. We had a pretty good laugh about that😅
    Roy

Vrrooooooooooom

I don't remember that fog light thing at all! But I was pretty delirious and shouldn't have been driving. I do remember that El Dorado pulling the trailer made from a truck bed going 20 mph that we almost ran over....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3