-->
Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Parts Find Thread

Nil sine magno labore!
    Name: the other Fred

Parts Find Thread

I keep coming across Lightning-unique or hard to find F-150 parts that I may not want or need, so thought I'd start a thread to share these parts finds with the group.

I'll add to it each time I come across something that may be of interest...

Like these NOS Ford Lightning floor mats:

Genuine Ford Lightning Floor Mats 1993 1994 1995 Brand New | eBay

Name: Matthew

WOW! Great find Fred still in the original box at that!

Name: Jamie

Need a new fog light switch and a new drivers door panel and steering wheel for a 94-95
    White 94 under 10k miles. PiMPxshift, Punisher E4OD, PI Converter, Vortech V3 Si Trim, Snakebite Bracket, Custom ASP Pulleys, SN95 Timing Cover Bassani Exhaust, LFP Long Bars, Copperhead Driveshaft Loop, Custom Rear Gas Tank, Spal Brushless Fan, Polished Stock Wheels, Billet Center Caps, Bedrug, TCE Front Brakes and a MSD TFI Coil.

Nil sine magno labore!

Roger - keep my eye open...

Here's a NOS Ford multi-function (turn signal/wiper) switch: New Motorcraft SW 2485 Signal Wiper Switch Ford F150 F250 | eBay

They're available aftermarket from Standard Motor Products (DS-533), but I returned last one I bought because new out of the box it didn't work right. I put one of these in two years ago and still works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie V View Post
    Need a new fog light switch and a new drivers door panel and steering wheel for a 94-95
    I have a name of a company that will restore the steering wheel to factory specs new leather and cleaned up like new......I'm assuming you have your original wheel?

Nil sine magno labore!

Lightning-unique distributor cap:

F3TZ12106A Housing Assy Distributor Terminal 93 94 F150 | eBay

Lightning-unique negative battery cable:

F3TZ14301A Cable Assy 93 94 95 96 F150 | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by mojo racing View Post
    I have a name of a company that will restore the steering wheel to factory specs new leather and cleaned up like new......I'm assuming you have your original wheel?
    Any more info? Location, cost, Picts?

Yes I have mine still.
    White 94 under 10k miles. PiMPxshift, Punisher E4OD, PI Converter, Vortech V3 Si Trim, Snakebite Bracket, Custom ASP Pulleys, SN95 Timing Cover Bassani Exhaust, LFP Long Bars, Copperhead Driveshaft Loop, Custom Rear Gas Tank, Spal Brushless Fan, Polished Stock Wheels, Billet Center Caps, Bedrug, TCE Front Brakes and a MSD TFI Coil.

Fred I don't mean to Hi Jack your thread but this my help every one.

Jamie this is the web site and the email response I received from them they used to be linked to Late Model Restorations I don't have any pics but a friend of mine used they their work is amazing!!!!!

Thanks for your inquiry! Since 1991, we have been the leader in upholstering, customizing, repairing, restoring and decorating steering wheels, dashes and interior parts for every make and model of car and truck.

The cost to reupholster your 1994 lightning steering wheel to factory new BLACK PERFORATED leather specifications is $299 plus shipping. Simply send in your steering wheel and we'll take care of the rest. Turnaround is about 9 business days. We can also reupholster your gear shift or ebrake handle in leather to match your steering wheel for $100 each.

All of our work, quality and materials are guaranteed, and meet or exceed manufacturer's specifications. Simply send your wheel in to the address below, along with a copy of this email, your address, phone number, and a brief description of what you want done. We will call you and can take a credit card over the phone to handle payment. And, when your job is complete and ready to ship, we will notify you that it is on its way. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

To guarantee the price quoted, please include a copy of this email/quote in your box when shipping in your order.

Thanks,

Kathy
    Custom Leather and Wood Grain Steering Wheels & Dash Trim | Craft Customs
    214-564-1170

892 Steger Towne Rd., #59
    Rockwall, Texas 75032

Nil sine magno labore!

Good info Matthew.

Here's a few more...

Lightning-unique transmission mount bracket: F3TZ7A033A Bracket 93 94 95 F150 | eBay

Lightning-unique rear stabilizer bar link: Ford F 150 Front Sway Bar Link FEQ F3TZ 5K484 A | eBay

Lightning-unique distributor base adapter: F3TZ12A217A Adaptor 93 94 95 96 F150 | eBay

Name: Ben

There has been a couple fog light switches on eBay .....little pricey but maybe worth it....

1993 1996 Ford F 150 Lighting Fog Light Lamp Switch New Old Stock | eBay

1993 1996 Ford F 150 Lighting Fog Light Lamp Switch New Old Stock | eBay

Is that for 1 switch?

Name: Ben

Is that for 1 switch?
    haha...ya....and the "cheaper" one is broken....

My original is still in good condition but I came across a Taurus SHO switch with a pig tail for $10 that would probably be a good replacement....corners are a little more rounded but at least the pic of the light looks correct....I bought one just to have but haven't seen how it would look in a truck.....

Like this one...

Taurus Sho Fog Lamp Switch | eBay

Born Ignorant
    Name: Jim

I need the plastic clip that is broken. My switch is good, but the plate won't stay plugged in. Don't want to glue so I have been using a tiny bit of ductseal as a sticky holder.

Name: Corey

Here's a few more...

Lightning-unique transmission mount bracket: F3TZ7A033A Bracket 93 94 95 F150 | eBay

will this work on any c6 transmission.On the 93 truck I'm rebuilding now, I'm going to bolt the original non-lightning version c6 to the Lightning motor I just got.I need a new trans mount for it and if this one would work I'd buy it instead of an aftermarket one.

Nil sine magno labore!

Quote Originally Posted by bodydragin View Post
    Is that for 1 switch?
    Same seller for both ridiculously overpriced parts. The part number he shows is an engineering number, meaning the part was pulled from a vehicle and is not "NOS" as he advertises. I'm surprised he has 99.3% positive feedback if this is how he scalps unsuspecting buyers...

Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast