Your Hotel..

PFA

Not sure how to do this other than just ask the question...
How would you guys rate your Hotel for the WFC 6? Any problems?

As most know, WFC 7 will be in St. Louis again. I, and I would think ohters, would like some feedback on your hotel.

Thanks
Wayne

We stayed at the BW in Fairview heights.
The room was descent as was the price, $55 for Thurs. and Sunday and $60 for Fri and Sat. They did give me a hard time because I would be arriving very late but wanted to crash when we got there after driving all night. They were going to give my room away after 3am., even with it reserved with a CC. Check out took about 10 min. and they couldn't give me any details until on charges until after they ran my CC and printed the receipt. :mad: Unfortunitly, they did charge me wrong and had to do a credit.

Sheraton at Fairview Heights Next Year!

To all,

Almost no one stayed at the FH Ramada this year. Lots of us stayed at the BW in FH and it was a "Not Again" experience.;c

Rooms not cleaned, no cups/glasses/coffee/towels/soap/shampoo etc...every day coming back from the track was an EXPERIENCE!:mad:

Next year I believe that we should try to all stay at the Sheraton...new, clean rooms, but still close to the FH Hooters.:db:...and only a FEW burnout stripes in a new large parking lot!;g

...Dwight...

hotel

We stayed at the Best Western Pear Tree at exit 11. It was Excellent :tu: Great service, Great free breakfast, clean rooms, plenty of resturants, walmart and kmart close by, and about 5 min from track;i . I will stay there again next year and oh yeah it cost me $116 for three nights(we roomed up with another couple).

We stayed in South County, near the Hooters that the "Racers party" was at. Its always been at the Union Station Hooters, but this year it was different. It takes about 15 mins to get to the track from there, but South County is where ALL the action is. MANY Z28s, supercharged Stangs, and lots of Prey for the L :D :D :D We stayed at HI Express 2 yr ago one night, and we were on a tight budget, so we stayed at the M6. We never had any probs with it till this year. This year will be the last one we spend there because it sucked this year.

BW @ FH :ae: :ae:

No clean towels, no made bed, no garbage take-out..........

It would have been better sleeping in the L at the track.

Later,
Chris

jennifer and i stayed in the sheraton.. it was expensive, but the room was great!

plus i left burnout marks in front of the hotel.. oops. HAHAHAHA

:3g: :3g:

the rooms were HUGE!! you could sleep 3 in the bed (if you really like each other) one on the couch (more if it folds out) and 3-4 on the floor in sleeping bags.. one in bathtub if needed. lol

Hi Brooks,;w

So those BIG black stripes in the Sheraton lot were yours...:tu:...nice:D

BW here and it was very bad.They couldnt talk english.It sucked!!!

Ramada at FV, it sucked! No other L owners to speak of, rooms getting old and nasty and the rates went up to about $80/night! Im with the crew for next year, just tell me where to make my reservation at!

Back