Yet another exhausting question...

Theautoguy

Dave,

I saw a white 1st Gen this weekend with a system he said came from you. He said it was an actual kit including full length headers, muffler, and cat’s. The kit dumps the exhaust out on the passenger side in front of the rear tire. I’m currently running a completely stock system to the flange after the cat’s and two pipes off from there dumping out on the passenger side in front of the rear tire. They both sound great but I want to replace the factory stuff and dump the cat’s and I really liked his set up that you did.

What I’m looking for would be a full “heads to tips” system without cat’s and a muffler that could come close to the sound of the same system with cat’s. 2.5” piping is fine but I would like 3.5”ish chromed/brushed/polished tips that dump out at an angle in front of the rear passenger tire with the outlets parallel to the truck side. (once again, the system on the other truck had that too) In addition, I would need an extra bung welded in to each header to hook up a wide-band in the future. Further, I will probably keep the rest of the emission stuff on the truck for a while if that makes a difference on the headers or not.

I hope I didn’t make this too confusing…do you have an order sheet/price list or something that I could get?

Don

Hi Don,

I make two systems like you discribed... If you look up at the top of this form (bold red text) all the info is located there... one is called the XLerator System and the other is called Magnflow system...

Back