Wanted: WTB 04 lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

02masslightning

I had a 2002 red lightning and a 2004 black lightning. I sold them and got a raptor, but I miss the lightning so I'm trying to go back. I'm looking to buy a 2004 lightning. Has to be red or black, as I am not interested in any other colors. Also looking for reasonably low miles. I don't mind if it modded or not. Closer to Mass the better, but I'm willing to travel. Let me know what you guys have!

2003 Lightning with Keith Craft forged racing motor and Gayles Trans. all 4 K miles on them. Truch has 64800.
Add on Autotrader Its White zip code. 64804 Joplin, Mo. Only thing wrong is drivers seat bolster has wear on it.

Hi, I just posted a RED one for sale in sunny Florida. You can come for vacation and drive it home :)
I'm HotRodBob's technical help and I just posted his 2004 Lightning in Red on the site.
Sorry, I haven't posted for him in the past. Since he's not computer literate, I didn't have the time to join the site and post for him until now when he's looking to sell it.

I have just decided to sell my 2003 Red Lightning. It is extremely clean with JLP bolt on modifications and tune. I do however have ALL the original parts to bring it back to 100% stock.
I am asking $19,500 but will accept offers.
Email me for photos and more information.
I live just north of Phila Pa.

Hi,
I have a 2000; which is basically brand new, only 2300 miles. I will sell it for 25k; good luck finding another with this kind of mileage. It is red in color, and all stock.
Never seen rain or snow, and comes with california car cover.

Did you get your truck? I have a red 2004 with just a tick over 80k. Other than the new NITTO tire, it is 100% stock. I am in Virginia and I am asking 15k.

Lightning

I had a 2002 red lightning and a 2004 black lightning. I sold them and got a raptor, but I miss the lightning so I'm trying to go back. I'm looking to buy a 2004 lightning. Has to be red or black, as I am not interested in any other colors. Also looking for reasonably low miles. I don't mind if it modded or not. Closer to Mass the better, but I'm willing to travel. Let me know what you guys have!

I have a 2001 lightning 21,000 miles Red in color, asking $16,900
Very nice cond . 814-329-6737

Thanks Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back