Wow this place is dead.

Is anybody out there, or is the PALO dead?

maelstrom_rip_1_.gif

It all fell apart when Flash & Silver-Bolt sold there Lightnings. There was a few left and then mine went down and now its dead. I too have seen the L's on the street but nobody comes to the PALO anymore. So I guess it is dead! I will probably join the WASHLO guys this summer for a few events, and hang out with them I guess!

I actually saw three L's at the track tonight. All appeared to be stock or mildly modded L's, but all where good lookin well cared for trucks. I saw

1) Silver
2) Sonic Blue
3) black

Nice rides, gents you all need to come in a play!:gl:

I actually saw three L's at the track tonight. All appeared to be stock or mildly modded L's, but all where good lookin well cared for trucks. I saw

1) Silver
2) Sonic Blue
3) black

Nice rides, gents you all need to come in a play!:gl:

Drive on up to T-town on Sunday for our gtg at the rock pizza.
See you there! We will have a 3.4 center piece if you come, right Dale?:eek:ldtu:

Drive on up to T-town on Sunday for our gtg at the rock pizza.
See you there! We will have a 3.4 center piece if you come, right Dale?:eek:ldtu:

Sorry I didnt see this Steve, I was in Canada again on a big project I am trying to get wrapped up. I will try to get to the September get together. The truck is at the painters, I am having the hood and the front bumper repainted.

Back