Ad Expired: Worlds Only 1000+HP Twin Supercharged Lightning is now for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boost USA

Hello All. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpnfW45wS6A

2004. 24K miles. $70K obo.
Well It's time to let go.:cr: I want to build something new. My truck is just perfect as it is. A real one of a kind. If you or someone you know is looking for a perfect built one-of-a-kind reliable lightning that is completely finished and ready for any show or drag racing fun this is the truck. 2009 SEMA Best Truck Winner. The truck is made a couple passes with 26psi of boost and no nitrous in the very high 9's (9.89) and very cool weather with a set of 30 inch drag slicks in the back. The slicks didn't work out as the tire was rubbing on that center fender screw head and wore a pretty heavy groove in the tires. The tires I it's have now that come with the truck are fresh Hoosier 28/10'sX16 it's I also have an intercooler and pump ice chest in the back of the truck that drops the charger temperatures below 118°F. With Q16 VP fuel, 22psi of boost 28 inch Hoosier slicks with ice chest, the truck will run 10.2 all day long over and over again. I started building the truck in 2005.

Here's a video that shows the truck much better.

Twin Supercharged Lightning part 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpnfW45wS6A

Twin Supercharged Lightning part 2 (The build)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6iQCWgrJec

Compared to your average SVT lightning this truck is very expensive and is due to the extensive amount of engineering to design the twin supercharger set up to work flawlessly and be reliable forever and have no issues of any kind. The 5.4 iron block engine is capable of holding up to 1500 hp. This motor is built to the hill with the best of the best parts that were available at the time of the build in 2008. Here's just a few. The block is the exact same block that the truck arrived with and it was removed, Every sharp edge anywhere was rounded off and smoothed. The internal oil passages were also enlarged. The crankshaft is a 2006 Ford GT Supercar that was sent back to Kellogg's and prepped for racing. It was lightened, knife edged, bullnosed, oil passages chamfered and the Fillets were rolled for extra strength. Manley H beam connecting rods and CP Pistons custom-made the Pistons per my specification that moves the piston up flush with the deck of the block to increase the quench on the exhaust stroke. I can provide more detail if you are a very serious buyer.

The truck is being advertised in several publications. If you feel that the price is too high then don't worry about it and check out all the other beautiful lightnings available. Please do not reply with stupid remarks or rude comments. I know some people may be tempted to say something stupid like you're crazy or that's way too much or whatever. If this is you just kindly move on to the other ads and don't worry about it. On the other hand if you are person looking for unique lightning that is finished and ready to go then send me an e-mail and I will provide you with a full list of all the features that this truck has.

Only very serious inquiries only. I do not want any dumb offers. I'm taking bids currently for over 65,000 and so far I've had a 2 responses from very solid people that have placed their bid over 65K one is from Australia and the other from Dubai. I would like to see the truck stay here in the USA so I can keep my eye on it and provide any assistance with its new happy owner.

psesuperchargers@gmail.com

Attachments

• SEMA 023.jpg
    SEMA 023.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Picture 624.jpg
    Picture 624.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0012small.jpg
    IMG_0012small.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Ed, you need to post a for sale price for this gem per our forum rules. If you want to put a high number with OBO that's perfectly fine.

I saw this truck in person several years back at mid America in Tulsa. Was impressed with the detail and design work involved.

GLWS. It sure is impressive to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back