World's Fastest Lightnings (TOP 15)

It's Time to bring this list up-to-date !! this was posted 10 years ago half of these trucks are not even around anymore time for people to earn there spot !

bump....congrats to Jimmy for bumping up to #2 spot!

Also thanks Ralph for continuing to keep this up to date. NLOC has dwindled off for gen 2 traffic, but it's still good to see the all time records still being tracked & updated.

I think this next year will be quite the shuffle with a few more heavy hitter builds under way! I'd almost say bump the list out to top 20 with a few new entries coming in, some of these records are so impressive even though they're at the "bottom" of the list, hate to see that information get lost/forgotten since it's not even often that these trucks hit 8's....now the bump spot is an 8.60 that's nuts lol

bump....congrats to Jimmy for bumping up to #2 spot!

Also thanks Ralph for continuing to keep this up to date. NLOC has dwindled off for gen 2 traffic, but it's still good to see the all time records still being tracked & updated.

I think this next year will be quite the shuffle with a few more heavy hitter builds under way! I'd almost say bump the list out to top 20 with a few new entries coming in, some of these records are so impressive even though they're at the "bottom" of the list, hate to see that information get lost/forgotten since it's not even often that these trucks hit 8's....now the bump spot is an 8.60 that's nuts lol

I know #14 Paul Duckett. I paint many of his old cars. I see this thread hasn’t been updated in awhile. Is he still in the top 20?
-Kenny P-

Back