WORLD OF WHEELS!

S

STRKBYLIGHTNING

HEY guys why don't u guys get together and put your masterpieces in the show i don't know off hand when it is this year but its held at MC Cormick place in Chicago ILL. Just was wondering i thought it would be a col idea if enough of us showed up we would get our own section.
I've recently purchased a 1995 WHITE LIGHTNING with only 26,680 miles on it! Ita all stock for now but plan on some hott goodies in the future i hit 3-4 car shows with it this summer and it placed 1st in 2 shows.
just wanted 2 know on how 2 join the ILLNESS CLUB!

I have a White 94 with 40,365..in excellent shape....I live in Mundelein...maybe we can hook up some time and hit the show circuts together. Email me some time. User name + aol.com

Hey Guys,
If you own a Lightning and you live in Illinois you have just joined ILLNESS.
I'll see you at the W.O.W Show !!!

Hey guys, we only ask that you send in & keep up your dues in the NLOC. Your $30 annual dues help support this website and numerous other club activities nationwide throughout the year. ILLNESS is a subset of NLOC. You are welcome to participate in all club activities. You are also encouraged to help us create new activities, especially during the winter season when Lightning strikes are less frequent. In another club I used to belong to, one of the winter activities we had was an indoor go-cart race day. It was a blast. Does anyone know of any place like this still open?

Lightning Bob

[This message has been edited by Lightning Bob (edited 11-17-2000).]

Ditto on the NLOC dues stuff, without Jeff & Trace we'd have CRAP !!!!
Lightning Bob, there's an entertainment estabishment called "THE ADMIRAL" in downtown Chicago and I think they have races over there...allegedly. We could also check out other vanues such as "Dreamers",
"Heavenly Bodies","Scarlets" or even "Pirates Cove" to research the perfect place for a club gathering and to find out about the exiting activities our club members could participate in. What do you think ???

Those places would be great for the club meeting. I am new onthe board and own a Gen1 and love it

Hey guys ! , Relatively new L owner over in schaumburg. Just wondering where you find out about ILLNESS activities? I just sent my check into the NLOC and I'd like to be part of ILLNESS too. BTW, TonySoprano, that's a positive on the racing over there at that entertainment establishment called "THE ADMIRAL". In fact you should've seen the races last week !!! I'm lookin' forward to meeting you guys and talkin' more. Ciao!

Just stay tuned to this channel and you'll find out about upcoming events/gatherings.
As long as you paid your NLOC dues you will get a cool ILLNESS sticker at one of our events.
smile.gif

Hey VaporTrail Welcome aboard. Maybe we could hook up sometime and talk about are trucks...I live in Mundelein and been trying to get in touch with somebody close to where I live. Hooters in Schamburgh is a good place to meet sometime...

Hickory94
94 White
NLOC #583

Sounds good Hickory! I'm gonna warn you guys in advance though: I'm 19 and don't know much about cars, but I love learning! I just love knowing that the truck I drive blows away most of the vehicles that drive around me!! But I can catch on pretty quickly and I'm becoming gifted in Lightning-Lingo so bear with me, I know most of you guys are older, I'm not sure how you'd take to a 19 year-old!?!? But Lightning owners gotta stick together and annhilate wannabe race trucks! I'll check back to see if we can hook up and chat sometime!?!

Give me an e-mail VaporTrail, I hang out in Schaumburg quite often with another L owner.

roxydog@dellnet.com

Hey Tony an Vaportrail..keep me in the loop on this....I have zero lightning owners in my area...so may be we can plan a Hooters meeting...thanks!

Tony
Hickory94@Aol.Com

Back