Worked on the door panels.

BONESTOCK

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
Changed the interior color to black. I'll post up when it's done. Gotta build a center console. Manual swap is done! :tu

48687869543_97a5c9a9b2_h.jpg

48687869253_5a20850296_h.jpg

48688206156_b872094419_h.jpg

48688207121_e6a6490dc7_h.jpg

48687869803_d5bbaa681c_h.jpg

Ron just dropped over dead....

Why didn't you use a set of XLT door panels to dye....instead of Lightning specific panels....looks good in the pictures....

Love the wheels. Mustang? What adapters or redrilled?

Thanks! Yeah they are the wheels from my Mach 1! The rears are 17 x 10.5" wide. I put on adapters. These ones. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009AEPBS8/?tag=aymo-20

They are 1.25" wide adapters. Fit is great!

- - - Updated - - -

Why didn't you use a set of XLT door panels to dye....instead of Lightning specific panels....looks good in the pictures....

haha.... I know I know. Blasphemy! You don't want to see what I did the the seats. Jump seat included! haha and I'm no longer able to use the jump seat.

Let's see what you did to the seats!

Why didn't you use a set of XLT door panels to dye....instead of Lightning specific panels

He'll be fine. The door panels aren't Lightning specific. That perforated leather look was standard from '94 onward on all Ford trucks.

I'd like so see more of your work as well. Considered going black with my interior at one point. Hell my 95 has the interior out of a 93 in it now because I wanted the darker charcoal gray. Those wheels look pretty sweet too. Definitely wouldn't have pictured pulling those off in my head, but I like:tu

I'd like so see more of your work as well. Considered going black with my interior at one point. Hell my 95 has the interior out of a 93 in it now because I wanted the darker charcoal gray. Those wheels look pretty sweet too. Definitely wouldn't have pictured pulling those off in my head, but I like:tu

I'll update once I finish rebuilding the back side of these panels and installing them. I think it looks great!

I want to see what you’ve done with the rest of the interior. Post up some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will! I promise! I just got in my custom shiftknob. I need to fab up a leather shift boot cover! Almost done but I am leaving for Iceland next week. I'll try to get it done before then. I have to many toys! haha!

Back