wondering

Lightning4130

these trucks r addictive
whats the best windsor based turbo setup

iam wanting a hellva fast combo but streetable and dependable

what r your thoughts ??

Besides a couple of home brews and one semi production kit there just is no real data yet, but there will be....

Driven

Do some searching. A 76mm will work excellent and should give you around 700-800 hp depending on your setup.

The only person I think we have on the site with a PTK setup waited about 6 months? Or more? With continuous harassment. I know at least one other person got tired of waiting and canceled their order.

They seem to be much more motivated with the Gen 2 setups, though.

Yes, I waited 6 months for the kit. I then waited two more months for the head unit. I wont get into a long post but there were issues with the hardware and some fitment issues. For example, the headers weren't dimpled at the flange so I could get bolts through. I had to use a torch and some pliers to do it myself. I realize there are always some fitment issues with a kit, but for four grand, I felt what I had to deal with was "preventable". Dave Pickerel's setup is much better looking and a better deal in my opinion. Dave would probably be much easier to deal with too.

It all depends on what you want to spend and how fast you want to go. I'd say Tim Lynch/Steve Petty have a nice Windsor based turbo set-up;)

Back