Wish me luck!

C.J.in a tj

You better get on it!
Well I have decided to start my own body shop... i have been working at the same place for 8 years now and just figured it was about time to try it on my own. Plus it was a deal I just couldn't resist. So if anyone knows anybody that needs any body work just send them my way... C.J.'s Auto Body 870-534-1640 Opening Oct 1st

Also my girlfriend and I are gonna have a baby

So I am gonna need all the luck I can get

good luck...let me know how it goes. im looking to do the same in ne arkansas next summer. i have the lot and building. just trying to decide on the booth...i love the quad draft just dont like the 100k price.

Good luck man!
Gonna do paint as well I suppose? I will have the tins off my bike this winter that will need shot ...

Thanks guys.

this building had a booth already in it. It aint the best but I have painted out of worse and its almost new. Plus it has heat

I will definetly come see you about both my trucks. I also have a 70 Chevelle SS that i'm needing to do this winter. PM me a number.

And Yes StangBolt I will be doing body work, custom paint, all overs, cars motorcycles, lawn mowers.... Whatever it takes to put shoes on the baby's feet.;k

Hmmmm.....I may need you here soon. I would like to get the chips off the front of the truck. Congradulations though man that is a big step.

Back