Winter Bash ?

Johnny AC

Smokin' Da Competition
OK guys, it's time to come out of hibernation and have our Winter Bash. What's the deal ? Someone please respond to this post before
it's time for the Summer Bash. :whistle:

No one has grabbed the bull by the horns Johnny. Your more then welcome to take it and run with it.

OK, how about Sat. Feb. 20th @ the Tuckahoe Inn. 1 PM start time,
there's plenty of parking available. Wide variety of food on their menu, a nice bar, great water views. Easy to get to, 10 minutes off the Parkway. Let's hear some feedback guys & gals.

I won't be able to make anything in feb with my work schedule this year.

if anyone ends up coordinating something and it's a day I can make it though I'll definitely make it out.

Thanks for the replies guys, I feel much better now that I received some forms of communication from fellow club members. For a while I thought I was in the Twilight Zone and no one but me was still alive on this planet. I guess our club has gone off to the Twilight Zone. Wow, times sure have changed.

Thanks for the replies guys, I feel much better now that I received some forms of communication from fellow club members. For a while I thought I was in the Twilight Zone and no one but me was still alive on this planet. I guess our club has gone off to the Twilight Zone. Wow, times sure have changed.

Yeah sorry I didn't respond. I can't make it the date listed.

Back