Windex to remove carpet stains

Blown4d

Kenne Bell Blown
I just picked up a 03 lightning and the floor mats looked rough with some grease spots. I called my dad on the trip back from picking up the L and he told me to use windex on the spots. I thought to myself dad you are crazy. Instead I used some made for carpet cleaner from the auto parts store. Guess what, the windex completely removed the stains whereas the carpet cleaner did not. Guess you should always listen to your elders.:hail:

Through college, I managed a detail shop that had a "magic stain remover" in a clear bottle. Turns out it was brake parts cleaner. Best stuff Ive ever used for small stubborn spots, but for larger spots youre right, Windex is the way to go.

BTW...your avatar???......DAAYYYUUMMMMM!!!....She looks reaalllyy good all dressed up in white......Beautiful......Oh, and your girl looks pretty good too :LMAO:

I found it just as well to use Windex Wipes. They are pre-wet with Windex and come in a convienient pouch! Good fer dogpoop and puke, as well as mud and beer!
Worked fer me :)

POHRacing said:
BTW...your avatar???......DAAYYYUUMMMMM!!!....She looks reaalllyy good all dressed up in white......Beautiful......Oh, and your girl looks pretty good too :LMAO:
Thats the chikenears girl. Shes hot!!

Back