Will there be a Burnout Contest @ L\F 2005

Blue Oval Forever

Gen 1 Salvage Yard Owner
I Support the NLOC
OK everyone was asked if anyone wanted to do a Burnout Contest at L\F 2004 and a few people said the had spares and different things about they would like to do it well i was the only one to do so if it does happen again and your going to enter here is a pic of what i did to let you know what your up against

22274-672-11707.jpg

Thanks for the Vote i was just showing what was missed at L-Fest 2004 for all the people that said they were interested in doing one but never showed

Last edited:
Hi Bobby and Shawn,
Yes, we will plan on another another GREAT burnout at LF 2005.:eek:

I just hope more of the folks that say they will bring tires and join the contest, actually do so this year.:?

Therefore bring tires to DESTROY in a burnout contest, and let's see more than just Bobby melting tires at LightningFest!:dp:

...Dwight...

burnout contest!

You can count on me joining in on the bbq-ing of my spare tires for sure!!!!! Can't wait to do it!! See everyone there, Jason:3g: :bigtu:

What day of the show is the burnout going to be? I've got tires and a gas mask to go with them.

Sloe Truk

31982-760-12344.jpg

I have 4 F1's that were just replaced by Toyos...now to find 4 throw-away rims.:D

Back