Why me?

B

Blklightning

Here is a list of problems that have happened to me since I got the truck.....
1. June 3rd- Took her home from the dealer
2. June 5th- Got a ticket for going straight in a left only lane, Not my fault. Court date set for December 13th
3. June 13, went to wildwood on vacation and some a$$ hole backs into a shopping cart which pushes into my tailgate leaving a $300 dent
4. Beginning of July, truck goes into dealer for front end clunk.. Repaired for free, but charged $70 for the alignment...
5. Two weeks ago.. My engine light comes on. Back to the dealer. Not a big problem, done in 3 hours no cost to me..
6. Tonight I went christmas shopping at the garden state plaza. On my way home, I drive over a rather large screw which is currently in my passenger side rear tire as I type.. What else could go wrong?
I dont mean to complain, I just felt like sharing it with somebody... So am I going to have to purchase a new tire? If so then there
is no more christmas shopping for me cause im gonna be broke... well anyway, thanks for your time. Ill keep you up to date with any other problems I encounter
smile.gif

------------------
Kyle
Black 99L
Born #442 on April 20,99
Tinted windows
Full audio system
snuglid bed cover
Cobra Radar
HID headlights
clear corners w/super white turn signals
Eaton Inside sticker
Blue street glow neons
Performance mods comming later

Damn Kyle,
Next time you're out driving it,come to a stop,stick your head out the window and look up.Is there a black cloud over top of you or what? Really though,that kinda sucks.I guess the dent thing would have bothered me the most.That kind of ignorant crap really pisses me off.Guess some thoughtful person was in to big of a hurry to put the cart back where it belongs.Hopefully your tire can be patched.It's still gotta have a lot tread on it so that would also suck if it's ruined.Don't know what to say about going straight in the left turn lane.Was the intersection poorly marked or something? You are the first person I've heard of that has had a check engine light on their '99 or newer L. If the 'clunk' in your front end was under warranty,how can the dealer charge you to realign it.I mean,did it need to be realigned because of the clunk problem? Just curious. Not to be a smart ass,but I hope,with your luck so far,you bought the extended warranty! Better luck to you.

------------------
Mike Hague
BLK'99
13.36@102.26

Man, that does suck Kyle. Sooner or later that luck has got to turn around. As for the tire, usually if its in the tread it can be repaired. If its in the side wall, then it usually can't.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH
ff2b3ccb.jpg

[This message has been edited by LW93Rcode (edited 12-03-2000).]

Hey Kyle,
Welcome to the "why me" club....I've had my truck for a year and a half and have been hit twice (once while parked at home and the other parked at the local K-Mart). Have gotten the parking the truck to far over the parking bumper rip (haven't fixed that one yet). Becuase there is some new houses going up in our area, I have been the recipient of three objects (one nail, one screw and a piece of wood) in my tires. And because it is black, the where did every little scratch and scuff come from routine....Ahhh, the little joys of owning one of these wonderful beasts.

Back