Who's truck is up at JDM right now?

ScottCBA1

HI guys! I was at JDM this afternoon and there was a black either 01-02 L sitting in the parking lot and it had Maryland tags on it so I figured it was a members. I am not sure whos truck it is but it was in really nice shape. I really liked the lightning seat covers. I was interested to see what was getting done to it and what you thought of JDM. Thanks for your time.

-Scott,NJ

Who's Truck

Scott,

It's my truck @ JDM's right now. As far as my opinion of JDM, he is best Ford tuner there is...period. That is why my truck is setting on his lot and not another. Let's just say the truck has all JDM products on it now and it getting more JDM parts put on!!!!

You'll have to wait and see :tu:

Kevin

The only thing I noticed by lookin at it were the long tube headers...how do you like them? thanks for giving me your opinion of JDM I live 15 minutes away from their shop and I am looking to pick up a gen2 L so I was there to see their shop. They have a very nice crew working for them. Thanks again!

-Scott

Truck @ JDM

Black 2000,
I live in White Marsh, right off of I-95
Only 20 mins form Cecil:D

Scott,
Lt's are a must. It's important to have a game plan when you begin to modify. Ask Jim, he point you in the right direction.

Kevin

Re: Truck @ JDM

SKNHD said:
Black 2000,
I live in White Marsh, right off of I-95
Only 20 mins form Cecil:D

Scott,
Lt's are a must. It's important to have a game plan when you begin to modify. Ask Jim, he point you in the right direction.

Kevin

Kevin, does your truck have the JDM logo on the front and set in a condo parking lot off of Perry Hall blvd? I have a buddy that lives there and I see yours (if it is yours) there all the time. I had mine sitting there for a week when I went to Florida. I always wondered if it was someone on this board.

Cobrayankee

:D :D :D

I was hoping to talk to the owner of the Silver bolt setting in the parking lot!!! Guess I missed you, around Christmas wasn't it?
I live on the third floor. I always see a blue convertable Mustang commimg and going, and have even see a black Roush Mustang every once and awhile on that side of the condos. Let me know when you 'll be in the area again. We'll have to meet for Cecil when It comes back :tu:

Kevin

Re: Cobrayankee

SKNHD said:
:D :D :D

I was hoping to talk to the owner of the Silver bolt setting in the parking lot!!! Guess I missed you, around Christmas wasn't it?
I live on the third floor. I always see a blue convertable Mustang commimg and going, and have even see a black Roush Mustang every once and awhile on that side of the condos. Let me know when you 'll be in the area again. We'll have to meet for Cecil when It comes back :tu:

Kevin

Actually I live right up in TImonium, and I was looking through my pics last night from that day at Cecil and I actually talked to you half the day. I know who you are now. You gave me a big bag of ice that you weren't using. I think it was your first day ever at Cecil, and it was when Jim was there with his pop up tent. It was hot as **** that day. I was in my silver truck and we were all parked along the fence. Damn, what a small world.

Cobrayankee

Small World....

I remember, I think you wore a NY baseball cap and we parked right next to each other that day @ Cecil. You know, I work in Timonium for a group of JHH cardiologists located in the Maryland Athletic Club.

Talk to you soon, Kevin

:tu:

Back