Who's registered?

Hi guys & gals,

We are getting closer to August every day, I am encouraged by the long list of registrants! lets keep it up, tell your friends and local club members on the line.

Mike

List doesn't look like it's changed at all in the last couple of weeks. Are there only 45 people signed up? Curious.:cool:

I have my room, but waiting to register until I know the truck will be ready. We are pushing to have it ready for L-Fest.

If there isn't a certain number registered, are they going to open the track up to other groups, etc?

Or, do we have the track rented out for all of Fri/Sat afternoon?

Come on people we need around 100 or so just to break even. We've done everythin we can to accomidate the people that couldn't come in the past because it was during "School" time so start registering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy

Come on people we need around 100 or so just to break even. We've done everythin we can to accomidate the people that couldn't come in the past because it was during "School" time so start registering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy

Yep, and Just received a real cool box of goodies from our friends At LMC. You gotta be there to get them!!!

I will be there, and I will be racing my bike during T&T. I will pay the full amount at the gate to get in. I said last year I'd be there, truck or not, and I fully plan on making that the truth. Put me down as registered, but it WILL have to be at the gate since I no longer have a paypal account and I don't mail checks/MO anymore (long story on that one)...........

I will be there, and I will be racing my bike during T&T. I will pay the full amount at the gate to get in. I said last year I'd be there, truck or not, and I fully plan on making that the truth. Put me down as registered, but it WILL have to be at the gate since I no longer have a paypal account and I don't mail checks/MO anymore (long story on that one)...........

Go to the L fest website and fill out a reg form. We will get you at the gate..

Back