Who's in Korea

I was at Osan for a year and toured throughout the country to all of our telephone switches. Korea was my favorite assignment. For you guys on your way, it's what you make of it. Aside from the exercises, it's one big family and party for a year. :tu:
And stay away from the juicy girls!!!!

Do it! They're picking up a lot of people. The packet can be a pain to get together, but thats actually part of the 'weeding out' process for people who aren't serious about it. Part of the packet are Letters of recomendations from your chain of command and an interview. For the interview, I suggest trying to go to Humphrey's or K-16 and talking to an Army CW4-5. I'm guessing you're in the Air Force?

Yep I am in transient alert. I will be putting my package in. I will just have to take it one step at a time though. I finish my associates degree next month so I will wait to turn it in until I get it.

Good. It will take a few months for the flight physical to go through the system, so I would go ahead and get your Class 1A physical done now and send it off. You can get a book with a sample AFAST test. It has all the Branch's tests in, but you only need to study the army test. Practice, practice, practice the complex movement section.

If things seem to go slow when you're trying to get everything together, just hang in there. Then, when you get picked up, look me up at Ft. Rucker. I'm an instructor in the UH-60 course.

Back