Who's going?

93 Flareside

Ok, the date has been set, you know the time. How many people are going to be in Bowling Green August 4th? Also, how many friends, not on this site are you getting to go with you? I will be there and hopefully have two friends with their trucks.

Me!!!!

------------------

foxspy
1990 454ss
14.2@94mph

http://www.454ss.com/gallery/LMoore/LMoore.htm

Yup yup count me in...nothing like hanging with a bunch of pick-up driving farmers LOL

I'm going and I would like to bring my non SS Chevy buddy along if thats OK with them...

Later,
Dave P.

I'm going and I would like to bring my non SS Chevy buddy along if thats OK with them...

Later,
Dave P.

I'm planning on it. Unless something totally unexpected comes up. Hey, you guys, go on over to the 454ss site and sign up! I'm not listed there yet, but I sent email.

Vern J.

------------------
arkthumb.jpg

VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.85@98

Right now I'm tring to keep the calender cleared for it,hope to make it!

------------------
95L
67Mustang
63Fairlane
79F150
71F100
87TBird5.0
95Taurus

If I can, I will. I just can't plan that far ahead just now.

------------------
The
fee28c02.gif.orig.gif

nice cig wyldman-no L but different

------------------
Dave
Blk 93 #2757
NLOC #521
burnout.gif

ff2b5b5e.jpg.thumb.jpg

I'm signed up and planning on being there. I know the 454ss gang is staying at the Ramada in BG, and nothing against them, but I decided that I wanted to be somewhere else. So I have a reservation at the Drury Inn. It's right next door to the Outback Steakhouse - and if there's one thing I like it's a big cold Fosters and a great steak! Ok, so that's 2 things . . Even better after a nice day of racing.
biggrin.gif
See ya there.

Vern J.

------------------
arkthumb.jpg

VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.85@98

Back