Whos around Atlanta? We should have a get together.

yea it sucks BIG time! but when its back up running itll be just like new. heck even better!! :cool:

thanks LIGHT1622R! i could still make it out. it would just be in my mustang. if im not working ill make it out.

thxs fellas ill keep you guys updated with the rebuild.

my work schedule wont be out til around the 5th, if I am off that Friday night I will be there. Coming up from Cedartown.

i actually just got back mike. didnt check in til now. my bad.

looks like im not in after all guys. :(

went to drive it, got on it real hard. felt real strong too, but as soon as i turned and went to gas it again.. BOOM!! might still have been some sand in the intake from the coaters. im so bummed. :cr::cr:

Yea I rolled by there last night and Jeff told me the bad news. Sorry to hear that man, that SUCKS. One of my coworkers had a motor wrecked by sand in the intake from the pwdercoat job on his intake. Hopefully it isn't too bad and hope you can get it back up and better than ever quick. Good luck!

Friday the 9th sounds fine to me. I think we should shoot for later evening if that works, like maybe 7 or 8?

Either works we can pin point a time when more people know they can make it. Steven you can hitch a ride if your truck is still in pieces.

This is gonna be sweet to get a bunch of us together. Just can't go wrong with a Gen 1. Think we should invite the Gen 2 guys???????

I'm in south ga. , but my painter is dragging his *** with my truck so I don't have it back and will not have it back when ya'll meet up. Ya'll have fun. Sucks nobody is down here in south ga. other than I guess James his buddy over there and me with a gen 1.

Jamie R.
'93 Vortech'ed Lightning

This is gonna be sweet to get a bunch of us together. Just can't go wrong with a Gen 1. Think we should invite the Gen 2 guys???????

Well hell yeah, not that I can point any fingers, I will be in my 88 F150 since I don't have a real L......

I'm about 20 miles inside the GA and SC border on Interstate 85. About 1.5 hours east of Atlanta in Anderson SC. Let me know I'll make the drive to meet up.

I'm about 20 miles inside the GA and SC border on Interstate 85. About 1.5 hours east of Atlanta in Anderson SC. Let me know I'll make the drive to meet up.

Your real close to a place called Duramtown plantation. Its a huge place to ride dirtbikes atvs and the even have offroad trails for trucks. I used to go there alot.

Cant forget about those great onion rings

Nope, but I know a lot of people (myself included) that don't enjoy oninons (even though their onion rings are pretty tasty). I am personally a HUGE fan of their pimento cheese burgers.......mmmmmmm.....pimento cheese burgers.....:drool:

So, are we set on Friday the 9th at 8pm? Trying to coordinate with the Gen 2 guys.

We should have a good turnout !!!!!!!!!!

Back