Whos around Atlanta? We should have a get together.

LIGHT1622R

Who lives around Atlanta, like within 100 miles?
We should arrange some kind of Lightning get together.

Any thoughts?:?:?:?

:clinkmugsOh yeah we are real close Light... We should deffinatly get a group of us up for some beers and burnouts.....

I'm in dothan,al about 4 hrs away. Depending on where you guys meet up, me and some other L owners may ride up. I'd like to hang out with some other Gen 1 owners.

I am not a real good organizer but we should deff put something together Me and My L have never been to the track. Maybe we could get together at track. It would give me a good excuse to see what she will do.

Acworth GA chiming in.

Hey Suspect, what time will you be at Mo's? I have known Jeff for a long time now and visit the shop from time to time. I might have time to swing by there this evening on my way home.

Too bad the Dallas dragstrip closed down, that would be a great spot......

Yeah I used to spend alot of time at Dallas. Too bad it went away. Places to play are getting hard to find around here. That goes for all motorsports sadly.

Looks like we are gettin a good group of us up. I am gonna be out of town next week, after that its on for me.

i actually just got back mike. didnt check in til now. my bad.

looks like im not in after all guys. :(

went to drive it, got on it real hard. felt real strong too, but as soon as i turned and went to gas it again.. BOOM!! might still have been some sand in the intake from the coaters. im so bummed. :cr::cr:

i actually just got back mike. didnt check in til now. my bad.

looks like im not in after all guys. :(

went to drive it, got on it real hard. felt real strong too, but as soon as i turned and went to gas it again.. BOOM!! might still have been some sand in the intake from the coaters. im so bummed. :cr::cr:

Man that is a suck sandwich. Keep us posted the damage.

Suspect, What area you in? You can ride wit me if your on the west side. Just cause the truck wont get there doesnt mean you aint going!!!

Back