Who wants to race?

servicetex

O.K. here it is, I just hung up with Todd over at River City Raceway and scheduled a Lightning race for all whom want to attend. I will be sponsoring the event and all details are as follows.

Race date: 10-18-02
Time: Qualifying 8:30 P.M.

Eveyone that runs a qualifying run will race in the bracket class. If you do not make it in time for the qualifying run you will still be able to race in the bracket , however you will have to determine your own dial in.
Bracket race where top 3 will recieve trophies, and 1st will recieve 250 cash.
Top 8 qualifying runs will run 2 classes a shootout class with a pro tree and bracket race class, for the shootout class we will be collecting $20 dollars and winner takes half the pot.

Tell everyone you know about this, so we can have a big turnout and post it everywhere you can. I'll be posting it on some of the boards that I know of.
We will be bringing a grill with us and drinks, weather should be nice and cool.

Any questions or comments fell free to shoot me an email
servicetex@austin.rr.com

There were four of us that drove in from Houston for this event. I think ALOC had two......maybe three trucks there? TALON had none. It turned into a tent-n-tune night with a few heads-ups with the dumba$$ imports there for Saturday's big ricer event.

Back