Who is still on this forum?

cbxer55

Being on another forum, which has slowed considerably due to Fakebook, how many from Oklahoma still visit this forum? I've stayed away awhile, due to rules about that "other" site that I don't agree with. I suspect this site may be even slower than that "other" site, judging from the threads on this Oklahoma forum.

What's going on? What happened to all the other guys who live in Edmond? Used to have gtg's there quite frequently. Then nothing.

What's going on? What happened to all the other guys who live in Edmond? Used to have gtg's there quite frequently. Then nothing.

I tend to stay on the DL myself. Never really clicked with most the Edmond guys. Hate gtg’s in general (except the hanging out in the shop with friends) and they were always so damn early. A lot of those guys were younger and I suspect family,kids, and or ex baby momma drama going on. Who knows? I still lurk around here and every know and then chime in. I myself have been dealing with elderly grandparents the last couple years so don’t really do much anymore. Priorities and responsibilities!! Sucks to be an adult!!

Yea me too.

I usually log in every day or two. I sold the L a couple weeks back. Just have to much junk going on in my life. Only put 300 or so miles on it in the last 2 years. Actually sat so long the freaking gas went bad and I added stabil!

I am still here.
Ck in most days.
Dont always post but peruse the threads at least.
94 is gone
Have an 03 now for those who dont know that already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back