Who is still around?

MorpheusGPR

Found out today the guy I sold my truck to sold it four months later due to mpg. Thinking I want a truck again so why not an L? Needs to be cheap. Maybe track down my truck?

Gen2 is what I would be after. I know my pricing is low, but I have seen some that don't need too much for less then 8-9. Most of those have plenty of mods which I am not really looking for right now...got my Zo6 for that.

Gen2 is what I would be after. I know my pricing is low, but I have seen some that don't need too much for less then 8-9. Most of those have plenty of mods which I am not really looking for right now...got my Zo6 for that.

My 99 has 132K, and would probably books for around 8-9K, but I'd be stupid to sell it for that kind of money.

For $5K you're going to get a basket case. For 8-9K, a high mileage runner that may or may not have been taken care of.

Couple online for 10,900 I have seen. 100+ k miles but being 10-15 years old I am not suprised. Wouldnt mind having mine back. I think it was at 86 or 89k miles when I sold it.

Back