Who is planning to go to WFC5????

shawn,ol buddy,i saw you were selling your truck,and thought YOU would give me a deal....lol....and yes ever since you gave sheila a ride she wants me off the bottle..
(thanks)but the charger will be there by WFC5
steve

hay steve wazzzsup how's thing's tell sheila i used my glass just yesterday thanks a lot lol. tell her i may have a new driver for the truck if i can get her errrr i mean him trained.

details to follow....:0)

I'll be there again, last year was kinda bad for me, I was deathly ill but still raced, felt like crap in that heat, but done it.
Jarret Bencie
WFC2000 ST. L Winner
93 Blk #524

I hope to make it this year to WFC5. I am looking to Race in Pro Lightning. My truck is being built by , Race Car Factory, in Palm City , Florida, the same place that built Jason Browns LIGHTNING...Jason Brown has been helping me get my truck ready for some time now & with the purchase of his BIG THUMPER TURBO & MORE I hope to run solid in the 9's...I can't wait to meet all of you!!!

Ralph Voorhees Jr.
95' White
SVT 358
Team Powerdyne
12.88 @103MPH
----------------------
Ralph Voorhees Jr.
93' Red
383 Stroker
Big Thumper Turbo
Goal 9.0's
"The Beast"

Oh hell yeah!!!!!!!! count me in for street lightning......gotta top secret slip seat driver in the makes........I think shes gonna do just fine.......

------------------
00 White L #1993
JL Diablo Chip
JDM 90mm mass air
Ford Racing oil breather cap
JL Air Kit w/ outerwears
Billet third brake light cover
Clear corners
01 tailights
Phantom Boost Gauge
One chamber Flowmasters
Mobil 1 synthetics
Red Line Water Wetter
See ya at WFC 5!!!!!!!

I wanted to go to but my truck was down
frown.gif
but i'm going to try and make to next year

Jerry

------------------
Black 94 #555
Team Powerdyne
12.71@105.8
412.5 rwhp
500 rwtq
light.jpg

mailto:gjls@home.comgjls@home.com</A>

Havent missed one yet.

------------------
Marcus Harrison
1/8 mile 7.5s@93
Member of HARRISON MOTORSPORTS
Home of F.U.Racing(Fords Unlimited)
(AKA)Sport car killer
NLOC#495
Hungry out of work eat your IMPORT
fe3b07d0.jpg.orig.jpg

frown.gif
This will be the first one I've missed.
We weren't thinking ahead when we planned this pregnancy. I'm due in May!

Trace,
Come on down. It wouldn't be the first baby I delivered. Besides, you can't beat a track-side delivery for a memory maker.

------------------
John
usaflag.gif

Yeah........on the 3rd yellow........push like hell!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
LOL

shane

We plan on going too!
WE wouldn't mind the drive a little further. We will try to get there earlier too so we can park with you guys. We weren't too far away, by the fence along the e-way. Hope we can do some more group dinners and such.
BTW-We got one of those snazy pop up canopies too, lke JL and SPEEDY!

------------------
2001 WHITE LIGHTNIN'
#2527 Born on 04-03-01
SOLD--'99 White Lightnin'

Hello Wayne,

I am bring a bag of extra bolts, so if Nan drops any, we will have replacements. I hope this year we can have a "Lightning Parking Area", so you and I, aren't relegated to the "lost area"
biggrin.gif

We will see you there
smile.gif

...Dwight(and Nan)...

------------------
Anderson Ford Lightning Shootout Winner, Spring 2001
Anderson Ford Lightning Shootout Winner, Fall 2001

Old Man (in second childhood)
NLOC VPSS
Almost Stock, Stealthy Black
One Lap of America in 2003??

Dwight and Nan
Good to hear from you guys. Hopefully we won't need no stinkin' bolts.
wink.gif

I hope that an area can be better arranged so all the L can be together, if they want to.

------------------
2001 WHITE LIGHTNIN'
#2527 Born on 04-03-01
SOLD--'99 White Lightnin'

I will be there unless something major happens!!!
David"N2FORD"Ross
NLOC#44
94white#3800 ext. cab

Ok here we go again, I got knocked off AOL right before I finished this the first time around.
First of all I thought the Ramada Inn at fairview heights was very nice,and enjoyed my stay there.I have booked there for 2002 the phone number is 1-618-632-7841.It's clean,and parking should be adaquate , last year they were refurbishing the motel consequently the parking lot was pretty well packed.Also if we can eliminate the burnouts in the parking lot I think everyone will feel a bit better about the parking situation.Also paying attention to not putting a door ding in your fellow club memnbers door(staying semi sober helps eliminate this to a degree) will eliminate that fear.If you have to wipe a bit of dew of the L in the morning it won't be a big deal.

Next,gotta be realistic here!!To sponsor two classes in Lightning is about $6000,so that ain't gonna happen,PSP has already been given Pro Lightning,and I am in the final stages of getting a sponsor for Street Lightning,it will be announced tomorrow.Being realistic to sponsor the class requires about 100 new members,and incurring no expenses in the time being.So the NLOC will have a High profile at WFC5 but not a costly fee of sponsoring the class at least for this year,maybe we can do both next year.We have to disburse funds throughout the club membership to fund some sponsorship at regional events for 2002 and not shoot the whole wad at WFC5.I love it,it's a great event but we have to be real here.i have spoken with Jeff about this and he agrees this year we could use a bit of help.so that's where were at on that item.
I will need volunteers for working the NLOC booth at WFC5.Signing up new members and selling NLOC mdse.

The board will reflect the changes and events as they occurr,we've been keeping Jeff pretty busy catering to our wishes,he's working 16 hour days so I'm going to let him rest for a bit and make the changes that he has agreeded to and then go from there.Jeff is maintaing our board and we need to understand this is on an as can basis,and Jeff we appreciate it.....
More to follow
Jerry

------------------
J MAN
2000 SILVER
MANY MODS
BEST ET 12.29 @ 109.49
President Of The National Lightning Owners Club #683

Guys, I've said I'm not going to be the pit police again, and I'm not (those of you who got to see my Yosemite Sam immitations in '00 know what I'm talking about) but I think it's very important that anything we do as a group - be it pitting or hoteling or eating out or hanging out in the parking lot - that we have some kind of decorum about us. People's perception and their desire to have us back as a group are important.

Before the '00 event I told everyone to leave the burnouts and other testosterone filled adventures at home. We all know that a Lightning can do a burnout - after all, it's not a 4-cylinder S-10. One of the first things that happened is someone goes and does a big burnout in the pits and then goes blasting down the drive and I was left having to deal with a perturbed promoter and promising to keep order. This type of activity (as well as major parking infractions) continued through the event and likely wore out our welcome with the WFC staff.

Burnouts in the parking lots are, frankly, immature and will call down the constabulary faster than you can say "SHA-ZAAAM!" I'd rather get to hang out and bench race until all hours of the morning without being ran off by the police because a couple of guys let testosterone overwhelm their common sense.

Ok, there's my nannyism for this year.
biggrin.gif

I agree with Jeff, I learned the hard way! but at least I was in my Mustang, so it was no reflection on the NLOC. I think we should try to keep ourselves a little bit in line anyway.

Jerry, how about having the regional reps helpout with the NLOC "booth"?

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
0138_1_t.jpg

00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

Bought the L right after WFC3 (just had to have one) and raced it this year at WFC4. Should be back to WFC5 next year. Maybe I can do better than high 14's. May have to hit the spray for next year...

------------------
Brendon Hale
Black '94L #620
Green(ish) '84 Bronco II-hoosiermobile
'86 Honda CR125R MX'er
Let's see...Bronco $250 (with two dead cylinders) + overhaul $700 (after finding a head that WASN'T cracked) + $75 at the junkyard to replace some of the missing stuff that WASN'T in the box of engine parts in the back+numerous wiring repairs=not so much of a deal after all.

Should be there again for WFC5!
biggrin.gif
Been there the past two years and sure dont want to miss the baddest Ford race on the planet.
Maybe I'll even not cut a .399 redlight this year!
rolleyes.gif
smile.gif

Billy

------------------
NLOC #527
99 Red Lightning 13.58@102.0
94 Vorteched Lightning 12.62@108.2
90 LX 393ci 10.51@130.02 nat asp on 15" Nittos
93 LX 357ci 11.56@120.60 nat asp on 17" Nittos
www.white.stangnet.com

Back