Who is interested in a group buy???

MonkeysL

Ok...talked to a guy today (like others say will leave name out so they don't get hundreds of calls) but he told me if i can get AT LEAST five people interested in a predator he can give a great deal.....not only on the predator but on diablo chips as well........so anybody that is interested in a predator pm me, email me at saleeto01@aol.com, or post that u're interested and everybody throw in a reasonable price on what u'd like the group buy to be at and i will talk to him.....same thing goes for the chip.......but there has to be FIVE people interested..........:dp: :dp:

i'm not sure exactlly, it all depends on how many people i can get, i'm thinkin he'll do a 315/325, that almost 100 cheaper than retail

Where is the great value to have a $325 device without a custom tune. Any quality predator tuner will charge money for a tune on a device you didn't get from them.

From PSP for $419 you get the Predator, serial cable, power supply, and a custom tune.

Buy this Predator for $325, you need to add $30+ for power supply and cable and $75-100 for tune.

Where is the value in that? Support the real vendor directly.

-Mark

St Louis Lightning said:
Where is the great value to have a $325 device without a custom tune. Any quality predator tuner will charge money for a tune on a device you didn't get from them.

From PSP for $419 you get the Predator, serial cable, power supply, and a custom tune.

Buy this Predator for $325, you need to add $30+ for power supply and cable and $75-100 for tune.

Where is the value in that? Support the real vendor directly.

-Mark

He never said you WEREN'T getting a custom tune. I'm willing to be this is a supporting vendor and you DO get a custom tune at that price.

But, until MonkeysL posts back, we won't know. No need to question it until the facts are known.

ShockTherapy said:
He never said you WEREN'T getting a custom tune. I'm willing to be this is a supporting vendor and you DO get a custom tune at that price.

But, until MonkeysL posts back, we won't know. No need to question it until the facts are known.

On F150online he said direct from diablo. So we do know and I stand by my comments ;k

-Mark

St Louis Lightning said:
On F150online he said direct from diablo. So we do know and I stand by my comments ;k

-Mark

I agree then, buy it from a dealer and get a tune with it. :tu:

st louis lightning....to start off i did say from diablo....all vendors that carry them get them straight from diablo.......i just didn't put in that post that i wasn't puttin name of vendor they were coming from so i put "straight from diablo" SECOND....u act like i'm tryin to make money off this or something, I DON'T EVEN NEED A PREDATOR....i was tryin to help out fellow lightning owners....THIRD i never stated what they did and didn't come with, i said whoever is interested tell me....so stop acting like u put ur tampon in side ways this morning.....

MonkeysL said:
st louis lightning....to start off i did say from diablo....all vendors that carry them get them straight from diablo.......i just didn't put in that post that i wasn't puttin name of vendor they were coming from so i put "straight from diablo" SECOND....u act like i'm tryin to make money off this or something, I DON'T EVEN NEED A PREDATOR....i was tryin to help out fellow lightning owners....THIRD i never stated what they did and didn't come with, i said whoever is interested tell me....so stop acting like u put ur tampon in side ways this morning.....

Don't be a baby. If you don't want speculation then don't be vague..

Spell it out:
1. Does it come with power supply and serial cable
2. Does it come with a custom tune
3. Is it from a vendor people respect.

When you said it came straight from Diablo, what was I supposed to think? Since I took you statement at face value, then I stand by my assessment that it would be a poor value. If you are getting it from PSP, JLP, RWTD, etc, then great price and people should jump on it.

-Mark

being vague b/c i wanted to see number of peole interested............... it does come with all of the following u listed but i'm not even worried about it ne more...i was tryin to help others out not get criticize..........screw it go pay 4?? whatever

MonkeysL said:
being vague b/c i wanted to see number of peole interested............... it does come with all of the following u listed but i'm not even worried about it ne more...i was tryin to help others out not get criticize..........screw it go pay 4?? whatever

haha.. What a baby.. I already own one so you are punishing me by throwing in the towel? ;i

Maybe we can get you a group purchase on this:
crybaby.jpg

Back