Whitetip venture fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

weareweird69

Accepting Donations
Wanted to inform EVERYONE on here that I was contacted by a "Jim Weatherall" who wanted to purchase the frame I had for sale on PSN.com.

He never gave me good information on my questions, said he would send me money, and an address for the shipper to ship it. Told me the bank was from Washington state.

Got the letter today, bank is from Kalamazoo, MI, the amount was 7 times the amount I requested, and was signed by a "Gilbert Rojas". Also came with instructions to ONLY WIRE TRANSFER Funds to a Ana H Mojica Gomez, and I highly doubt she its going to ship a frame.

Called the Bank in Kalamazoo, after investigating its existance, and found that the account has been marked FRAUD.

So, anyone receiving any checks from WHITETIP VENTURES LLC, they are FRAUD.

Wanted to inform EVERYONE on here that I was contacted by a "Jim Weatherall" who wanted to purchase the frame I had for sale on PSN.com.

He never gave me good information on my questions, said he would send me money, and an address for the shipper to ship it. Told me the bank was from Washington state.

Got the letter today, bank is from Kalamazoo, MI, the amount was 7 times the amount I requested, and was signed by a "Gilbert Rojas". Also came with instructions to ONLY WIRE TRANSFER Funds to a Ana H Mojica Gomez, and I highly doubt she its going to ship a frame.

Called the Bank in Kalamazoo, after investigating its existance, and found that the account has been marked FRAUD.

So, anyone receiving any checks from WHITETIP VENTURES LLC, they are FRAUD.

I've always wondered what one of these fraud checks looks like, is it any different from a normal check?

Any person or company buying anything and sending more money then your asking for and asking you to send the over payment to so so is a scam. This scam has been going around for a few years. Started out as people buying cars and having you ship them over seas.

I've always wondered what one of these fraud checks looks like, is it any different from a normal check?

They look like normal every day checks.

yup, look like normal checks, but they dont FEEL like normal checks. My mother has worked in banks for over 20 years, and she laughed when she picked it up.

Also, NEVER Wire Transfer money to ANYONE.

Whitetip Ventures

Hey guys,

My name is TJ and I am the owner of Whitetip Ventures, LLC. and we have been a victim of identity theft / order scam and I wanted to post on here for you guys.

Someone emailed us requesting to order items and wanted to pay by wire transfer, we do receive wire transfer orders from customers but have always been a little nervous about them so we have them sent to an account with no funds in them so nothing bad can happen. I am not sure if you know or not but when receiving funds via wire transfer you have to give them your account number and routing number. Obviously what happened next is history, these scammers used our information and sent out bogust checks to people not trying to get goods but to get sellers to western union left over funds to them. Example- if you were selling something for $500, they would send you $1000 and ask you to wire the balance to someone else.

I am sure that you can see the problem this has caused 2 honest guys in Michigan trying to run a business. We have worked very hard to provide quality items and sell them with integrity.

I would like to request the original poster of this please change the title to something not referencing our name like .... Check SCAM - Beware or something along those lines. We did not write these checks and employ no Gilbert Rojas and saying we did is also a crime and not the truth. We also request the title change because when you search our company name on google this thread is the first thing that comes up. :cr:

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Best regards,

TJ Mansfield
Whitetip Ventures, LLC.

Hey guys,

My name is TJ and I am the owner of Whitetip Ventures, LLC. and we have been a victim of identity theft / order scam and I wanted to post on here for you guys.

Someone emailed us requesting to order items and wanted to pay by wire transfer, we do receive wire transfer orders from customers but have always been a little nervous about them so we have them sent to an account with no funds in them so nothing bad can happen. I am not sure if you know or not but when receiving funds via wire transfer you have to give them your account number and routing number. Obviously what happened next is history, these scammers used our information and sent out bogust checks to people not trying to get goods but to get sellers to western union left over funds to them. Example- if you were selling something for $500, they would send you $1000 and ask you to wire the balance to someone else.

I am sure that you can see the problem this has caused 2 honest guys in Michigan trying to run a business. We have worked very hard to provide quality items and sell them with integrity.

I would like to request the original poster of this please change the title to something not referencing our name like .... Check SCAM - Beware or something along those lines. We did not write these checks and employ no Gilbert Rojas and saying we did is also a crime and not the truth. We also request the title change because when you search our company name on google this thread is the first thing that comes up. :cr:

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Best regards,

TJ Mansfield
Whitetip Ventures, LLC.

There is another one that you may want to look into also.....

scam from whitetip ventures - AudioKarma.org Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums

Good luck in clearing your name up.

We will not change or lock this thread on someone's unverified say so. Actually many links pop up concerning fraud, when you Google Whitetip Venture.

I have no idea who someone is when they post that they are the REAL TJ Mansfield 269.629.0100 Whitetip Ventures, LLC. They could be a 6 year old in east Siberia for all we know!

Sounds like you need to change the wire-transfer policy and many of your problems would go away.

D

Big D, old man having fun!

Please send me over your contact information, so I can have my corporate attorney contact you.

Whitetip Ventures LLC is the corporate entity for Submerge Camera (dba Submerge Camera). Submerge Camera - Underwater Photo and Video

Wire transfers used this account (whitetip) for our protection, we didn't want to use our everyday checking in case something ever went wrong like it did......you had my pnone # on my post correct?

We do not promote whitetip ventures because it doesn't sell a product so why have an website up just to have a logo? I am really not quite sure why I am having to justify how my business is set up..(oh by the way at the recommendation of our corporate attorneys) but hey what ever some guy named Big D needs to do the right thing.

Once again here is my contact information for verification.

Rest assured this isn't semi-old man having fun or a 6 year old from Siberia!

TJ Mansfield

Last edited:
I have banned the jerk TJ. I have also locked the thread, but will make it sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back