white face gages

white face gauges

where can I find A set of white face gauges for a gen 1. Also I am looking for some 1.6 roller rockers. I think this is what I will need if I ORDER ONE OF THE SD hot rod cams from cammotion. Is this correct. I am new to the Lightning's, So I am just going on what I have learn from you guys. I figure on running a hotrod roller cam AFR heads and 1.6 roller rockers. Does this sound right to you guys.

Last edited:
wht95, The "hot rod" cam refers to the comp SD grind cam for
our trucks. If your running AFR heads then definitely get a custom
hydraulic roller grind.. talk to cam motion about your combo and
they will hook you up. The specs on the comp cam are good but,
its all done at 5200 and falls on its face....E:)

Summit Racing had NR brand white face gauges on clearance for GEN 1 Lightnings . You might want to log on summitracing.com & go to the clearance section

I found some gauges they even have lightning written on them and svt. they are at TruckPerformance.com they have regular or the diamond series. The diamond series has the logo.

Just ordered the last set Summit had on the shelf for 55.00. Hope they are nice. Those Diamond series look very nice.

Hey don't get your hopes up I got the ones from Truck performance and they did NOT have Lightning or SVT witten on them, and I ordered the EXACT ones you are looking at.

I heard from a freind that you can get any thing you want on the gauges. but you have to tell them about the svt or lightning or send a drawing in on what you want.

Back