which setup dave?!

lightningDan

just saving the world....
Hey Dave I pmed you awhile ago, but my PM box has been messed up I think its fixed now but I rather post here to make sure you see my question

I now have my money and want to order a complete exhaust kit off you, I just dont know which one fits me best?

I have a 357 forged, custom AFR heads ( flowing 320cfm) titanium valves, all the good stuff. I am going to use a victor-jr EFI intake setup with a 80mm throttle body. I have a vortech S-trim ( PSD intercooled ) I hope to get 14 pounds out of. ( let me just double check everything )

I am going with a 3000 stall converter

thats about it, I was thinking the 1 3/4 xcelerator with NO-cats.

what do you think is best?

Thanks for your time
Danny

Hi Dan,

Ya, I would go with the 1 3/4 headers for that setup... As for the rest of the exhaust if you don't want to run cats I would go with the Magna Flow muffler or you could go with XLerator muffler and use twister mufflers in place of the cats...

The XLerator without cats sounds like crap, with cats it sounds great and with the Twisters is sounds good but is very aggressive and I wouldn't recomend it if you plan to drive your truck on the street alot...

The Magna flow sounds really good with or without cats it is just a lot louder without the cats... still very streetable though...

Just give me a ring when your ready to order and I can give you some more info on the phone... If i don't answer leave a message with a phone number and i will call you back!

Dave
(937) 287-5085

thanks so much!

thanks Dave so much! you will hear from me right after x-mas!! thanks again drive safe!

Danny

Back