Which ATI balancer for our trucks?

Wanting to get an ATI balancer since putting the Vortech on but noticed that there are many options for 351's. Which one will suffice for a casual driver. Will likely never see a track and only gets driven a few times per year.

So, this is the one I got but now my pulleys don’t align. Lol I have a picture but have no idea how to post it. Anybody run into this before?

Sean, the balancer you advised me to get above is NOT the correct one. I will post the correct one soon. I have to now buy an additional (correct) hub but it’ll be alright. Maybe someone else can use the one I have now on something else. My wife might kill me. Lol

That sucks. I went to summit and plugged in info for our trucks to get that result. I told you Earlier that I was using Professional products brand one with high visibility timing tape. Sorry dude. Summit will take it back. Just tell em you bought the one listed for our trucks and it was wrong for reason for return. Trust me on that one. Lol

Last edited:
Sorry to revive an old thread. However I couldn't find what I needed on the forum and thought I could help the next guy. ATI's website has an awesome PDF for sizing. Hopefully it will help someone else trying to figure out what balancer to buy. The factory balancers on our trucks Use the B timing tab location and they need the 4" long hub for the crank pulley to line up. Here is the link. Just click the Ford Icon and it will take you to the size chart.

Back