Where's the party?

huffentuff95

Is this a DYOT gathering {Do Your Own Thing} It is hard to tell what people are doing or for that matter who's coming.. I know many of us will be pitting together..There should be some parking lot partying at the Hotel.. Other than that is there a group of people getting together to have some sort of party / cook out at the track or somewhere ??? How late can you hang at the track ?? Do they kick you out at a certain time??? Just wondering if the gates are manned 24hr during this event?? I wouldn't mind chipping in to help set up a BBQ Just wondering if the Brotherhood of the Lightning/HD owners is going to be present!!!:buddies:

i am 100% there and will have one of the cooking trailers with me..
so we will have us a big ol BBQ......dont matter to me when,afternoon or
evening....

I think Bobby and I will try to boil some crawfish at the hotel Saturday evening, and there will be a little shindig Thursday night, but we'll pass out invites for that at the track to avoid putting out a lot of information over the internet. ;)

I should be at the Hotel around 10-11ish Thursday night. And I won't be going back home till late Sunday, let me know.
Kerry

Back