Wheres all you racers at??

B

B4THUNDER

Look people I'm stuck over here in Europe with no dragstrips around...isn't anybody hitting the tracks with all the winter mods?
Come-on give me some good stuff here!! Hehe!

------------------

MATTMAN
The Netherlands
NLOC Member #451
Team Powerdyne
ff23372d.gif.orig.gif

I have a truck, not a boat. As soon as the lake drains, I'll be out there.

John

Just got some Drag Radials, so i should have some new times for you next weekend Mattman.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH
ff11865d.jpg

Ok so Curt and John have good excuses...Go get-um Laurence, what are you looking to run with your mods/tires? 12's maybe?

MerricKk, I had my Lightning shipped on my military orders, but I have seen a German company selling 2 new 2000 G2's for $34K...not too bad!

MATTMAN

Hey Mattman, I have to wait until April 8th.
I'm anxious to check out the performance increase of the Bassani catpipe, new 2 1/2" catback, Powersurge filter, Rancho bars and Drag radials. I'lol let you know until then keep detailing that engine compartment
Later

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne,
13.633@ 100mph
Wanting 12's

SSTOCK hopefully you can get that elussive 12 second et! Good luck!

OK Mattman,I went to the track today for a test and tune session and turned a new best time.I still plan on exhaust upgrades and I'm kicking around the idea of adding 1.7 roller rockers and a phenolic spacer for the intake.With power and amp pulleys,180 t-stat,14 degrees timing and a 460 air tube I went 9.62 @ 71.4mph 2.15 60 ft.in the 1/8 mile.

------------------
95L
67Mustang
63Fairlane
79F150
71F100
87TBird5.0
95Taurus

Mattman, went to Cecil today, new best is in my signature!

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
12.78 @ 105.47MPH
NLOC #339
ff11865d.jpg

There we go fellas...now thats what I call representing the Lightning trucks!! Laurence, your flying now, are you the one that installed a PI torque convertor?! I can't remember but it looks like over the winter break you've drop a whole second!
Laurene was that Cecil Co. in Maryland? I might be over that way come August or so, between reporting for my new duty station, maybe we'll be able to hookup at the track!

Greenstang what rpm are you leaving at? It seems you could get another tenth out of your 60ft time if your running the stock rubber! Try those 1.7rr I been wanting to try them myself!

I just returned from Fun Ford Weekend,and I ran a string of 14.30. The best was a 14.34, only a hundredth off my best time. I added my 6" skinny front rims and tires. The temps were around 80-85*. On a cool night I might run a 14.20 or so, Dont you think? Later, Rod K.

------------------
Rod K.
93 Lightning #1529
14.33 @ 93.31 so far..
98 SVT Contour E1 #5782

Rained out for the 2nd Sunday in a row!

------------------
The
fee28c02.gif.orig.gif

1999 Black Lightning

Yesterday at Kansas City it rained, but a week ago I went a 13.66 @99.96mph!! I love the blower I installed in November (S-Trim)! Now I need a converter...

Shane

Mattman, yeah that was Cecil County Maryland. Whenever your in the area give me a hollar, I'll be gald to hook up with ya and go racing. I wanna see that perfect engine bay too, wish I could get mine that clean.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
12.78 @ 105.47MPH

ff11865d.jpg

Laurence if we can hookup it'll probably be in my bro's 93 Vette, or my stang...I'm not sure what direction the truck will be heading for its destination (not yet)...I findout orders in May! It'll be to the states though...THANK GOD!! Hehe!

Keep those Lightnings FLYIN'!!

Back