Where Should I Book???

sinaloa

How much are the rooms really goin for now? and where should i book?? i saw the rooms at the holiday were supposed to be $59/nite online, but i jus cked and they are $64 :? . what other place are the guys booking at?

I booked online and the rooms are 64 a night on the weekend is what i found out and 59 on weeknight

Bobby

The $59 rate was around till about 3 weeks ago on the online site as "advanced purchase"- you paid the whole thing and there was a catch if you cancelled, can't remember what it was. The rate they have for the "internet saver" is just about the same as far as I can see. They do wan't $25 if you cancel now till your 1st day of stay or the entire first days room rent if you cancel on that day of stay. I'm paying $60 Thur/ $64 Fri/ $64 Sat and would have missed those increases of $4 if I had done this last month. I think the increases was due to not only the weekend but groups/conventions taking up rooms( including us) quicker than normal. Oh, don't forget the 13% TAXES/ hotel fee!!:bm: Dang they must need a sports arena built too ! - that's how wer're supposed to get ours here in KC along with car rental taxes.:D

I do wonder how all those rooms still list as available on their site as close as it is to Lfest. They don't overbook like the airlines do they? All I know is I've supposed to have an executive room with fridge and its going to put to good use. :tipsy: :jb: :tipsy:

Back